chapter 10

I sighed, "fine I'll go with you." There was nothing I could do, hes stronger than me.
Sasuke just smirked, "good, now let's get out of here before he wakes up. We will be at my lair in about 3 days. As long as we don't take too many stops." He grabs my arm and starts to pull me out the house.
I have to leave some kind of message for Madara, I don't want him thinking I abandoned him.
I decided to leave him a fire message. It was the only way sasuke wouldn't find out. "Where is this lair of yours?" Iasked as we went through the forest.
"You'll see soon enough, and we will get right to business with restoring my clan." He smirked at me.
I sighed, I couldn't help but think about Madara, which made me more upset, knowing he probably got my message already.

(Madaras side)😭
I start moving my hand around the bed and notice she wasn't in the bed with me anymore. "Sakura?" I called out. No answer. Out of no where this flame fell down from the roof and landed in my hand. "A fire message?"
Madara its Sakura, I'm sorry but sasuke forced me to go with him to his hide out in exchange that you would be safe. He was going to tell the hokage about you and get you executed. I wasnt going to let that happen. I love you!'
After I was finished reading the note it turned to ashes.
"I will murder this bastard, who dares to touch my cherry blossom!" A dark aura came from Madaras body as he vanished into thin air.

(Sasukes side)🤬😡
'What the hell is wrong with her? Shes been in love with me since we were kids and now all of a sudden this guy comes along and she wants nothing to do with me?! Hes a criminal!! Even though I'm a criminal as well, but still!' We kept running through the trees, I would glance at her every few minutes and notice how upset she looks. Which pissed me off more, 'she's supposed to love me!!! I will kill Madara!'
"Let's stop here and rest." I told her as I came to a stop in an empty patch in the woods.
"Alright." Was all she said.
"I will go find us something to eat. Get a spot ready for a fire."
"Ok." She said and started to go look for sticks.
I'm still pissed, and I still want to kill this bastard. I hope he catches up soon, I will end his life. I'm not stupid, I know sakura left a fire message for him. So he shouldn't be too much longer.

(Sakuras side)🌸🌸
I hate this, I can't take it anymore, i can't even act happy with sasuke, and to think I was in love with him for so long, before Madara, I would have jumped at the opportunity to go with sasuke and now I feel sick to my stomach. Lime literally I feel so nauseous right now, like I want to faint. As I was picking up sticks I heard a loud explosion not to far from me. I dropped the sticks and went towards the explosion. I ran up to a battle. It was Sasuke and Madara.
"MADARA!!" I screamed in joy.

Hope you enjoy! Tell me what you think!