Chapter One

»Brendon's P.O.V.«

I was standing backstage with Spencer, Jon, and Ryan. We had just finished a concert. Ryan wanted us all to meet in the dressing room because he had something he wanted to say. It sounded important. "Guys, you know I love this band. This band is my life, but I just think we are having musical differences. We all want different types of music on our albums. It's so hard for me to say this but after tour, I'm leaving the band."

I felt so much anger build up inside of me and I exploded. "It's so like you to leave! You're afraid of committing to something! You're a fucking liar! You lied to all of us!" I yelled. The guys stared at me with confused and concerned faces. "Lied? How the hell have I lied?" Ryan asked. "You promised we'd all stay together as a band! What happened to being a band until the end?! Huh?! What happened to that?!"

"Brendon, things change. Times change. I thought there wasn't anything outside of this band, I really did. But we all know that we have our musical differences. We all like different things. It takes us forever to get a studio album out. I'm sorry." I step closer to Ryan but Spence holds me back. "Bullshit! We gave you your life back! After everything you went through in the past, how did you turn to? Us! We helped you and you go and leave! Fuck up everything we had like we mean nothing to you!" Ryan had anger in his eyes.

"You guys mean everything to me! I've had more fun in this band than I've ever had before in my life! This Band gave all of us a voice! A voice we've never had before! You're just mad because I'm fucking everything up for you and what you had! Everything revolves around Brendon-fucking-Urie doesn't it?" "Listen here bitch! Nothing revolves around me! And a fucking voice? Yeah we have a voice! All thanks to me! You're just the little guitar boy with no voice!"

Ryan took a step closer and Jon held him back. "Oh you did not just say that! We all equally have a voice in this band! And I'm not just the little guitar boy! I'm the reason you're in this goddamn band in the first place! You don't do anything for this band! You just sing and play guitar on occasion! I wrote most of the songs with help of Jon! You're nothing without me in this band!"

I try to get out of Spencer's grasp but he was too strong. "Go fuck yourself, Ross! I can get this band sky high without you in it! You're just holding all of us back from hitting it big! You act like you are the only one who does shit in Panic! It pisses me off! I'm glad you're leaving!" Ryan gets out of Jon's grasp and punches me in the face. I fall back onto Spencer, who still had a hold of me. I cup my cheek in my hand and look at Ryan in shock. Ryan wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone a grown man. He looked shocked himself. He runs out of the dressing room. "You deserved that, Urie. You deserved all of that. Consider me out of the band too, asshole." Jon says and runs after Ryan.

Spencer lets me go. I walk to the couch and sit down. "You okay, man?" Spence asks. "No, I'm not okay. We lost half of our band and I got punched in the face! Does that scream "I'm okay" to you?" I yell. Spencer doesn't respond. I sit on the couch, still in shock about what just went down.

»Ryan's P.O.V.«

I run out of the dressing room. "What did I just do?" I ask myself. I felt hot tears sting my face. I was out of breath from crying and running so I sit down in a corner and hug my knees. "Ryan? Where did you go?" Jon yells for me. He runs down the hallway to me. "What happened back there?" He asks. "I don't- I don't know." I say. "Dude, what Brendon said wasn't okay. I'm leaving the band too. What you did was something he deserved." I stare at him. "I don't know what overtook me to hit him." Jon put his hand on my shoulder. "He deserves it. What he said was fucked up." Jon says. "I can't do this anymore. I just want to go home." I say.

"We have a month left of tour. We can't just cancel the whole tour with a month left. Muscle through the month and then you can go home." Jon says. "Fine, but I swear if Brendon says something like what he said earlier, I'm going home. I don't care if we have a week left." I say. "Fair enough. Brendon in charge of Panic! means that the band will plummet to the ground. I bet Panic! won't last longer than a month if he drops a new album." Jon says. I stand up. "Lets just get on the tour bus and get this over with. I want to see my dog and cat." I say. Jon and I walk back down the hallway and to the tour bus.

Brendon and Spencer were already on the bus. They were sitting at the table. I grab a beer. "Ryan, get me one." Jon says. I grab another beer. I sit on the couch beside Jon. I hand him his beer an she opens it. I open mine and take a sip of it. The driver turns on the engine and we begin to drive. I noticed Brendon had a big purple spot on his jaw where I punched him. He catches my gaze and glares at me. I look away and strike up a conversation with Jon. Brendon and Spencer were to talking about the next album and and the future of Panic!.

Hello! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment here »[]« what you thought of the chapter and if you have any tips that I can use in Chapter Two. I really want to improve my writing. I fear that if I don't improve that I might quit writing, which I don't want to do. I love wattpad and I love writing stories for you guys. I love you all so much! Bye!