Chapter Six

» Brendon's P.O.V.«

"Do you still love her?" Ryan asked. His words hit me like a bus. "Why are you asking me this?" I ask. "Brendon, do you still love her?" Ryan asks. "N-No, I don't." I say. Ryan had a tear fall down his face. "Why are you crying?" I ask. "I'm not." He says. "Yes you are. What's going on?" I ask. "I gotta go." He says. And with that, he grabbed his stuff and left. I was confused. I look out the window and he was just sitting there in his car, his head rested on his steering wheel. I walk out to his car and knock on the window. He rolls it down and looks at me. "Brendon if you come here to ask me what's wrong then don't waste your breath because I'm fine." Ryan said. "No you aren't. I know you and you aren't fine. Tell me." I say.

He rolls his eyes. I run to the passenger side and open the door an get in. "Please stop asking me." Ryan said. "Ryan, I'm just wo-" Ryan cut me off. "I don't want to talk about it alright? Now get out because I have to go." He said. I get out of his car and close the door. He drives off. I'm left there in tears. Was it something I did? I go back inside and sit on my bed. Last time I went to sleep in this bed was when I was with Sarah. I usually sleep on the couch now. I try to call Ryan, but he didn't pick up. I close my eyes to think. I got a notification from Twitter.

@thisistherealryanross posted after a while

I hate falling in love just so I could get shit all over like I was just there for the run.

I was really confused now. It had to be something I did. My phone dinged and I hoped it was Ryan but it was Jon.

Jon: Did you see Ryan's tweet?

Me: Yeah, I did.

Jon: Do you know what's going on with him? You and Spencer were the last ones to see him. When I texted Spencer he said he didn't know and told me to ask you.

Me: I don't know what's going on with him. I tried to call him but he didn't answer.

Jon: I tried too. He didn't answer. What happened after Spence left your house?

Me: Nothing really. Sarah knocked on my door wanting me back then she kissed me and left. Ryan asked me if I still loved her and I said no then be started crying and left.

Jon: That's weird. Maybe he likes you.

Me: Really Jon? You're still hooked on Ryan and I dating? It's been ten years.

Jon: Hey, you said it. I didn't.

Me: I gotta go. Let me call him again.

Jon: Talk to you later.

I try to call Ryan again. It went to voicemail. 'Hey, this is Ryan. Sorry I didn't answer the call. I'm most likely sleeping, eating, or watching Supernatural. I'll call you when I find time. Bye!' My plan was to go to his house, but I don't know where he lives. I try messaging him on Twitter.

@brendonurie: Please answer my calls. (Seen)

» Ryan's P.O.V.«

Brendon kept calling me. He messaged me on Twitter but I didn't answer. I can't believe he lied to me. I know he lied because he stuttered and when he stutters he lies. Not only that, he also picks at his thumbs when he lies. I look at my lock screen. It was a picture of Brendon and I giving a thumbs up. The picture was taken when A Fever You Can't Sweat Out came out. I throw my phone across the room. "Fuck you Brendon Urie." I say. My phone started to buzz. I was getting a call from Brendon. I answer it. "Oh my god Ry-" I cut him off. "Fuck off." I say and hang up.

I put my phone on my dresser. It kept buzzing. It would move around slightly every time it buzzed. Brendon kept texting me. Eventually, it stopped buzzing. It wasn't even a whole day of dating him and he already fucked it up. There was a knock at the door. I answer it. It was Jon. "What's going on?" He asks. "I don't want to talk about it. I'll just say that Brendon is a liar and I never should've never fallen for him again." I say with irritation.

"Bud, I'm your best friend. What did he lie about?" Jon asks. "He lied about loving Sarah. He lied to me. He said he didn't love her when he does. He still loves her. I could tell by how he jumped at her touch like it both surprised him and pleased him to have her touch him again." I say. "So you do like Brendon." Jon says. "I tried to date him. Not even a whole day and he goes and fucks it up." "So this whole dating thing happened today?" Jon finally connected the dots. I nod. "Talk to him. Let him explain." "No, fuck him." I cross my arms. Jon shakes his head. "Whatever, I'll see you later." Jon says and leaves. I close my door.

I grab a beer out of the fridge and open the bottle. I take a sip of the beer and set it down on the coffee table. I sit down on the couch. I feel my pocket for my phone. It was still on the dresser. I get up and get it. I sit back down on the couch. I had got a group text from Spencer.

Spencer: Former band meeting. Tomorrow. My place. At noon. Be there.

Jon: Okay. What for?

Spencer: I tell you that when we meet.

Brendon: I'm not going.

Spencer: Yes you are. It's mandatory.

Brendon: Whatever.

Jon: You going Ryan?

Me: Don't have much of a choice.

Spencer: Damn right.

Brendon: Ryan please text me. We need to talk ASAP.

I sigh. I couldn't lose much from talking to him. I open his contact and text him.

Me: What do you want liar?

Brendon: I didn't lie about anything.

Me: You lied about loving Sarah.

Brendon: I don't love her. Not anymore. R, I only want you.

Me: Really? Or are you fucking with me?

Brendon: I really mean it. Please forgive me.

Me: I'll talk to you later B.

I put my phone down. I watch T.V. and drink my beer.

Hello there pretties. I want to get serious with you guys. So, I'm not doing so good mentally. I feel like nothing matters and that I'm useless and not important. I don't want to go into detail because it's just personal. Anyways, I love you all so much! Bye!