Chapter 1: Blast of Nightmare

You say you've seen the future? You expect them to be amazed? You feel special because you had something that many don't have. How can it be so special when you feel cursed by someone you never seen before? Is this what you called life, because if it is then I'd rather die? There's a place, a lost city, only the chosen one can go, the uninvited can't come. In their place, they compare stories to see if their stories are scarier than yours. Are you brave enough to face other monster? Sometimes it's not the dead we need to be scared of but the living.

But the question is they actually live in past life or maybe in future? It's my subconscious mind tells me everything in my dream can happen in a blink of an eye. There's a lot of behind this world with need to know. Is there another world behind this world? There's a lot of story to tell. There's a lot of secrecy in this world that the 1% of population is secreting about it. Am I even part of that 1% population that is hiding something from this world? But how could it possibly happen? Why me? Am I even required to have a story like these? I'm just me. It is really a world behind another world.

You just have to live to make you feel alive. I see things that a normal person can't see. Am I even normal? Maybe being normal is a dream that I always wishing from the star? Normal? I bring trouble all the time, it was in a cold breeze in the month of October it was a mid-school break. A lot of weird thing is happening to me right now. It was a touch of the wind in your skin in those cold nights but a touch of fear is the way I felt. It felt like you are even watch, someone is following you. I started seeing things, no it's not a thing it's a creature I don't know what it is but I am only sure of one thing. There's a lot of different me in this world or maybe I'm just the psycho freak that everyone should beware of.

I'm the girl your mama warns you about. No, I just wouldn't break your poor heart but actually breaking it into pieces before you die. Every human being close to my heart will eventually die. I see the dead of other people, I see their future but I can't see the future of my love ones, they all just happen and they die. I choose to be invisible. Not to care for anyone, I feel numb physically and emotionally. I choose this life alone. I choose this to make them live even I'm the one who's dying inside. I'm the monster of my own creature.

Chapter 1: Blast of nightmare

'' I can't die. But it felt like dying losing you. How I wish that you will only get your heart broken but no, we're not even normal from others, it's forbid by Gods. You're my one shot of a lifetime; I love you so much that I choose this not so child's play non compos mentis stunt. I dreamt for you, for us but not in this straight way. I can't fight for us and turn against my creatures. Maybe someday, somewhat, somehow we will have our own world. You, I, we still could look at the stars even if we are part our ways, maybe we will have to share the same wish in the same star. We are different apart from different dimension. I love you I always will in different time in million ago, forever''

I found this letter in my dream; I've been dreaming it and always felt like I'm running my life. It felt like real but when I wake up in the morning I can't even remember anything, except for this one boy, brown eyes, reddish lips, he's the most handsome faces I seen in my life. It felt like we're destined to be together in my dreams. It's like someone is erasing it but my mind knew this, every single thing that happened there.

I'm alive but just existing. I'm a wild awake but felt like daydreaming in a nightmare. It always felt like I don't belong here, like I am human from different dimension. Is it possible to be dreaming a nightmare while you're too busy escaping for everything? It's like you're in the centred of an all living creatures. But not feeling anything you're just like in there and breathing. Sitting in this holy ground, covered by the stars in night sky, the moon smiled in you, the fresh wind softly kissed your skin and still didn't felt anything in this orb. You feel numb from the history that happened in the past. Still couldn't continue your life. Still living in the memories that you always dreamt of, a life in this but in different world? Who wouldn't think of it being possible? Who? Being crazy and lunatic that couldn't live. Still chasing the rolling fate, hoping that the circulation of it stop from how she wish it to be.