8- I'm a Criminal..?

He's gone. He'll never come back. I didn't know he would have done this. My hands kept on wiping and wiping my cheeks but I couldnt help but cry and cry to make it worse.

"It's okay, Midoriya. I never trusted that business guy anyway." Iida pats my back hard making me cough in return. Todoroki, wasn't that kind of person. I know him, I personally do. We are friends and I know that.

"Really? If he was your friend he would have let you win that." Iida angrily spoken. I know he's caught up in the moment and I would have too if I didn't actually know him. If he was an enemy, why would he side with me at the start? It would never benefit him and could have cost his life. I'm willing to give mine for the people but he had no reason to.

I need to give Todoroki righteousness.
"Iida, he sided with me. He's not a bad guy, he never was. He has the same ideal, he wants what we want." I can't pretend that right now my friend isnt acting like what we would if there were flyers in our Earth but he's just been affected with right now it got to his head. The same thinking of what we had for them caught up to him now he heard this but just like any misguided criminal, he is NOT GUILTY.

As my screaming got to him he puts his hand on his chest and clenches his polo. "I understand." I placed my hand on his clenching now a fist.

Iida, I cant put it behind him but I know he has a great family with a great background that I must take advantage of. It's hurting to think to a friend but it was indeed an undeniable truth.

"I hate to do this but can you find a way for me to talk to Todoroki himself, even on a phone. I need just him." As I beg to him with my eyes long enough to come through to him I was really determined.

He sighed.
"Who is this guy to you?" As he asked I was taken back to wonder. I didnt really know the clear answer. I know it but its one of those moments you cant give it just any name.

He waited but knew immediately I was stumbled. He pats my head and leaves through the front door. I hear his car getting ready to leave. Iida is a great friend, he always comes through. Over protective at times and more of a Mom in this house. One call and he'll come running to help. He's hilarious with his stiff hand movements. Nevertheless, he is the best friend and I think this was too much for me to have asked of him.

He has a task and I cant leave it all to him. I need to do work as well. I run outside to the sidewalk and continued on.

If he truly was going to be arrested theres going to be news, I have to get a newspaper then go find a possible shop with television eveything is shown in telivision nowadays. I should be able to gather enough data. As I ran breathless I passed by a man.

"Yound kid, newspapers aren't even popular anymore. Whats with the hurry." The aged man curiously asked, its uncommon for youths to buy these days which is what he was trying to say.

"I'm going to find a friend." Yes, Todoroki is my friend. If anyone declines then I'll accept my punishment. I dont care.

"Friends? They are the best but why a newspaper?" A newspaper was the only thing that can hold news unrelated to other things but the present. I was never fond of them, I prefer books but I acknowledge them as a great source and alternative.

He smiles and I thanked him and ran off to the other side of the road. As I was running to a television shop, huge shadows were on the ground. I looked up and saw authorative flyers flying over my head. I could tell they were authorative as they have similar patterned strong uniforms. Flyers dont have police like we do but they still do have ranking. As they flew off, I had a strong feeling where they were heading. They were facing northeast and that direction was coincidentally the forest.

Continuing to run and follow their shadow. I was left tired but motivated to keep on moving. My legs were so ready to give up.

I could already hear the birds flapping, it was distinguishable as it was more frequently made and softer sounds. Their chirps was also easily to distinguish. As I ran over the border of what was seperating city and forest. I banged my forehead straight on a wall with full force.

Falling on my back wasn't the worst, its that theyre gone. I cant find them anymore. I punched the ground and grunted "Damn it!"

Massaged my head with my right hand I stood up and examined what I had hit. It was made of wood and seemed pretty lovely. I guess someone had lived here before. I go to the other side and there was a huge door without a lock. It was abnormally huge for a cottage especially more like a mansion door. As I enter it was pretty empty. Everything was made of wood there's a bed, a table, a chair, a shelf with two books. This was a really lovely home. I felt intrusive as I entered but the place has captured my curiosity all too well.

I bent over under the bed and saw what appears to be stacks of magazines, newspapers, and...

My book?

I grabbed my book from undermeath and sat on the bed. I flipped the cover and saw it had my signature. This book was one of the firsts I have made. It was made to claim my goal to the people and apparently a lot of people wanted to know my intention, mostly the people in the Lower Half of course. I have been questioned a lot why I was giving and giving, this was my answer. It mostly had things about charities, it was also a chance to support them as well. I told the stories of my motivation of why I wanted to support specifically these people, these wonderful charities.

As I flip through memories, I placed it back and took the stack of magazines. Quickly, I saw the front cover having me in it. I remember doing the photoshoot. I look through the other magazines and everything had me in it.

Is this a house of a stalker? I was ready to panic and run back home, my legs move further away from the creep place going backwards. Unfortunately from the fear I hit my head again on the wall. I should really be careful. As I rub the back from the stinging pain I picked up the book.

From the book had a weird page where it looked like something was inside. I flipped to the page and saw a picture backwards. The page had sepcific words highlighted

"He's my friend."

"I'll find him soon."

"Jacob, is the half of my whole."

Why were these specific words highlighted, I ask to myself.

I flipped the picture to the front and my eyes teared up all by itself.

An innocent picture of me and Todoroki

An innocent picture of me and Todoroki. I look shorter and younger, this is probably because I was. I put my whole hand to my mouth and held it all in. He was my friend, and even more. I want to hug him right now but first!

Ive got to set things right✊