10- Decide,Us or Them?

If swords are sharp as they say, can they chop a whole wing off? Bakugou curiously asked me. I couldnt answer remembering the news of the poor mother who have lost someone. He wants to go outside. I can tell by his eyes constantly looking at the door.

We were both tired from being cooped up in the bunker. This was a terrible place to be at. We both dont like to be jailed. Bakugou was never the type to sit still.

Having nothing to do, I freeze my right hand with my wing. I couldnt move it.

"What are you doing?" I unfreeze my right hand with my left wing immediately.

"Nothing."

"Stupid. You can damage your cells."

"You know everyone wants to know why you have those abilities?" Its hard not to. This was the only thing that differentiate me from others beside them being too big inconveniently.

"Im kind of curious as well." I would have replied. If I knew the answer as well. Its like asking me who is the creator of the Upper Half, how would I know? I may have knowledge but not to that extent.

"How about you? Where did you get your special abilities?" Since Bakugou's wings appeared normal not many knew of his special case. His wings form liquid, it acts like sweat on body except on wings. He can still fly with it as it's so few it didnt drag him down but also he has been recorded to destroy with those wings. Only few knew of this but he can be somewhat explosive, those sweat act like gunpowder. He can use it to his own free will. He uses it to scare misbehaving employess. As far as I know, he hasnt killed anyone yet.

He uses his gunpowder wings and took flight without flapping any of his wings. I guess he's also bored as well.

"Bakugou. If they get hold of you when you get out of here, will you join the army?" It was out of curiousity, I would have respected his decisions either way as I know we dont think the same. It would be very interesting to get an insight of his mind, with the state hes in it gives me a higher chance to get that. He'll surely open up.

"The Elder is smart. I give him credit for many awards he has won all solely from his efforts. Though joining him and many disheartened people of us flyers will not benefit me in any way. This is war but I do have to think of the after life after this war."

He's right not shocked from him getting an answer far from my own. I had already considered where Im giving my name, where Im fighting with my life for. Ive decided and after all this I just cant back out now and switch plans. Im not the type of man to do that.

As soon as I thought of that, I saw Midoriya's face pop into my mind like a reminder of what Im going for.
"Theres only so little this bunker can withstand. We need to get out there soon." Midoriya...
Midoriya..Midoriya.Midoriya!

My face felt a burn as the stinging remains from his swinging hand.

"Get yourself together! This small space cant hold us for long, we just have to wait."

I lost myself, usually Im the one who says that to Bakugou. It feels different when hes the one who says it to me. This game is long, it's all about waiting. Patience will be the only key I dont have against them but I do need it.

We have to keep on listening on the news. His henchmen, I dont like to call them that but they themselves insisted, we have to keep a watch for them. They are the only source we're gonna get that is solely from experience and unscripted. He prefer hearing from actual people by his side than through paper or speakers, quite odd but I'll try to understand.

Theres been an added law recently that if you even go and even try to fly near the Middle,where its the connective layer between the two worlds, you'll be immediately sent back and 'cooped up'.

It was another comfort term to use for locked up but I do see it necessary for others. Until the war is over, the Elder probably doesnt want any more casualties than the people under him has suffered.

"Food, arent you quite worried about that?" His limited supply of canned food wont last us long. Flying takes a lot of energy, we'll need our wings to be able to function full capacity when the time comes. By full capacity, I meant full speed. I know in someway or another, we're going to need it.

He doesnt seem very concerned about it, I know he has people outside that can easily do what we ask no questions at all but this is a matter if we can get a hold of them with our command.

Bakugou only tasked them to visit when there are outburst of news or anything, they abide by that command. He simply needs to ask again but when will they arrive? Its uncertain and so random sometimes. Their news are usually faster than the ones one tv, not surprising but we still have to wait for both.

We're locked up. We have so little to do. I feel like Im a kid again being trapped by the adults because I'm powerless against them.

If the people who work under him keep arriving, surely someone is going to catch on and identify them as working under Bakugou and scoop out our location. This is a very difficult situation and so Im going to plan ahead of time and escape enroute.

Im going to need the very sophisticated working mind of his to make this plan a reality and to plan as well. He didnt become succesful all because of someone else. His own hard work led to his achievements and that I will use for 'our' advantage. I say our as Im not planning on leaving him behind, he may be thickheaded at time, he is still in fact someone who has a name I can use. Im not going to abuse it but I can still use iy under mine, just in case I have been held irrelevant these days because eveyone's minds have been only thinking 'revenge, redemption, blood' there will be people who are in it to just kill. Differences in motives and purpose but there will be one goal that will lead them.

Its the Elder's decision that will move his pawns.