"Same mistake I made"

Jenny P.O.V

We walked through the corridor.
I did not go to the recess, today.

Not only because Eunjo and Min-Young couldn't join me but also because I wanted to observe you.

Which I have been, apparently.

And one thing was for sure.

You weren't planning to be friendly any time soon.

Jimin and Jungkook tried to talk to you a lot. And it seemed like they missed you. But whenever they asked you something you didn't answer it properly.

But I can see it Kim Taehyung.

You are running away.

Why?

That's what I am trying to figure out.

The look on your face is enough to make you unapproachable.

But that doesn't make you unappealing, though.

"Jenny why didn't you go to recess, today?" Asked Min-Young, suddenly.

"Well, she is trying to be like you," Eunjo spoke up. Making Jimin and Jungkook agree with her.

Min-Young just rolled her eyes.

"So Taehyung, how have you been all this time?" Said Jungkook, trying hard not to make Taehyung feel unwanted.

But he didn't show any interest in answering or even talking.

He just shrugged and replied,
"How I have always been."

With that he started walking faster.

Making us run after him.

"You, can't you walk a little slower? Said Eunjo, angrily.

"Well, I thought you guys were
going to show me your school and not talk about unnecessary stuff." He replied, "Anyhow I am not interested in looking at your school-"

"Yah Taehyung!" We heard someone call from behind, as we turned we saw Jung Hosoek and Kim Namjoon. With them two more boys.

As mentioned before they were from the school's one of the famous group and band. BTS.

Kim Namjoon and Jung Hosoek were second years. And the two were way too beautiful humans. Who can snatch your heart in a second.

And the other two seemed a little older than joonie oppa and Hobie oppa. And they also seemed like new.

They probably are Third Years,
Jenny thought.

The one who called was taller than the other. He was really handsome. I mean really handsome.

Defination of handsome?

The other one wasn't any less handsome, though. He was way too cute and fluffy. Another one to add as the definition of being unbearably cute.

The four of them approached us.

I and the others (except Taehyung, of course.) Bowed as the others approached. They bowed in return.

"So, Taehyung what are you doing here without eating something, or have you even eaten anything?" Asked the one who called Taehyung before. I noticed, he was quite mother-like.

"Aish, hyung you worry too much, Taehyung can take care of himself," said the other one cute-boy-who-seemed-alittle-toocold.

Unlike Taehyung he wasn't actually acting. He has this different aura to himself. Which was natural.

The aura of being unapproachable.

But he was unapproachable without trying. He didn't need to put on a facade. Like Tae.

"Yeah, right just like you, as you can take care of yourself." Replied the mother-like one.

He didn't argue anymore.

"Guys I can't believe you two are also here!" Jimin piped in their convo.

"Ah, Jimin and Kookie you guys also go to this school?" said the cold-aura boy, giving a gummy smile. Which can steal anyone's heart. He didn't seem cold anymore.

(Well aren't they MEGA thieves,
always stealing people's hearts-A/N)

"Yes, it had been so long!" Exclaimed the mother-like-handsome-one.

"Yes, it had been really long but Jimin's height is still the same," said the gummy smile one savagely.

"YAH Yoongi hyung not you too!"

"Logic says, Yoongi hyung always speaks the truth," said Jungkook grinning ear to ear showing his teeth. Just like a bunny.

"Guys, guys why don't you guys talk after introducing yourself to our friends here!" Said Hosoek beckoning towards me, Eunjo and Min-Young.

"Yes, yes we are really sorry." Spoke up the handsome and mother like one. We only shook our head saying it's okay.

"So let me introduce, this is Jin and this is Yoongi, they are our new members. Including Taehyung. Well they always have been our members. But for some reasons they had to move away. But now we are finally together." Said Namjoon, BTS' Leader.

But from all those words I noticed, the time Namjoon said the words, for some reasons they had to move away, he looked at Tae.

He seemed to know more than he showed

"Ah, and let me guess, you two are Jimin and Jungkook's sisters. Min-Young and Eunjo, I heard a lot about you two from your brothers," Jin said speaking to the other two beside me. And then he looked at me. For the first time realising that I was here. "Uh- and you?"

"I am Jenny, nice to meet you. I am their friend." I said beckoning to the other two.

"Yeah, there is no one who gives her attention except us." Eunjo said.

And I just nod, smiling sheepishly. Making everyone laugh.

After that everyone talked in the cafeteria. Except Taehyung. Who was busy listening to music. He didn't even looked at us. Until Jin scolded him to put those earphones away. And he just rolled his eyes.

Which earned him another big fat lecture from Jin.

No one actually gave a damn about the punishment.

We enjoyed our time talking and discussing.

But some did not. The fans. The crazy fans. They were eyeing me, Min-Young, Eunjo with envy. Whispering some cancerous stuff.

But we did not care.

I did not care.

Because.

For the first time I felt like I felt like I belonged.

Even though I knew this happiness won't last much longer.

When we returned to the class, I decided to approach Taehyung.

"Taehyung wanna be friends?"
Gathering all my courage, I asked him. In my mind.

I know I'm a coward.

But TaeTae it won't be long until I ask you that.

Why? Well because I don't want you to make the same mistake.

The same mistake I made.