"I can come."

"JENNY!"

I looked at the girl in front of me.

She was glaring at me.

"What took you so long, were you taking Woojin's class or what?" Leeha fumed.

"Nah I was just teaching him the meaning of relationship. Nevermind that, you tell why called me here," I said. I seriously wasn't in the right mode to listen Leeha blabber.

I seriously needed fresh air.

I made huge mistake remembering those times.

Now I felt helpless.

Sadness dawned over my heart making less interested in the surrounding.

I just didn't wanted to talk to anyone.

"Okay, so I wanted to ask you that can you please not tell mom about my report-"

"What- I thought you were serious about the baby?" Yoo suddenly spoke up in unison.

"I am, but I am not yet ready to tell mom about this yet. And Jenny is the last person I would tell about my pregnancy and look at my luck."

She said that on my face.

But I didn't care. Because I didn't have the energy to care about anything at that moment.

I felt drained already.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?" I asked her, ignoring the rude remarks. As always.

"Ah, yes that is all."

"Then I will get going." I started to walk towards the door. But before I can turn the doorknob. I stopped.

Without looking back I said,"You can trust me. I wasn't planning to spill the truth anyways. Because however you see it. It has nothing to do with me."

With that I left.

Walking through the roads, I took in the beauty of the surrounding around me.

I looked up at the sky, beautiful red sun hanging in the orange sky. While looking up I noticed birds, flying together in a formation.

I smiled at them. So lucky. I thought to myself.

And that day, I realised these birds were so lucky.

Because they had somewhere they knew they could call home.

Somewhere, where they can live with their family.

And in the daytime, they know they can go somewhere, where they can meet their friends and then when when it is time to go home they go together.

That time, I realised how lonely I was.

Seoul busy street of evening woke me up from my thoughts as a lady pushed me. I stumbled, luckily I didn't fall.

I sighed.

Yes, quite with the dreaming Jenny. This is your reality bear with it.

Because if you don't all will push you out of their life.

Unfortunate. But this is your life thus you cannot do anything.

I smiled bitterly as I started walking towards my destination.

The place I called home.

At that moment I heard a buzz.

I got a massage from Taehyung.

[Massages]       Taehyung-ah~             

Taehyung-ah~: Yah, did you send woojin here? 5:18pm;seen

You: Yes did they do anything
stupid?
Sent 5:18;seen

Taehyung-ah~: Nooooo!! They were begging me for an apology!!
5:19;seen

Typing

You: OH! That's good to hear them.
Did you frgive tho?
Sent 5:19;seen

Taehyung-ah~:  I couldn't stay mad at them tbh, so yes I did. Woojin literally cried because I at first did

Taehyung-ah~: not show any interest.
And anyways I wanted to tell you
Thank you for what you did

Taehyung-ah~:  is what Woojin said. And he said he will literally do whatever I tell him if I forgive him

Taehyung-ah~: and here I'm like Jenny you are a magician!! Gosh thre comes jin hyung yelling why am i on my mobile phone. Thanks to u. Anyway gtg ! Ttyl

5:22; seen

You: Wow I nvr knew that one day I will be praised by KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG

You: MY LIFE IS ACCOMPLISHED!!!

You: ah take care of yourself!! Don't use you mobile phone!! And Jinnie OPpAA is doing the rite thing!

Sent 5:27;unseen

▪▪▪

After reaching home I got a call from Eunjo, that if I want to come to the hospital and stay beside Taehyung.

As Namjoon had to home, because his sister was coming home after a long time. Eunjo and Junkook had to go with his parents to cousins', as their aunt and uncle both died that day in an accident that day, which was so sudden for them that they couldn't even grasp the news, Min-young and Jimin also had to go home because their parents were coming back that night after 2 months stay in abroad. Mr and Mrs Jung took Hobi with them as they had to go to their relatives and they will stay there for one night.

As for Jin he is going to the airport with yoongi as their little sister is coming home after she heard about Taehyung's condition.

As their parents' are on a business trip they couldn't come to check on Taehyung.

"So can you come and take care of Taehyung while no one is here. Like you don't have to stay the night because Yoongi and jin oppa-"

"Yoongi oppa," Yoongi's voice was heard cutting Min-young in the mid sentence.

"As if I care," I heard Min-young mutter, "Anyways as I was saying Yoongi oppa and Jin oppa are going to comeback-"

"I can come."