"Leeha?"

Jenny P.O.V                                                

  "Yah Jenny I'm talking to you." Leeha said but I wasn't listening, as I hurriedly made my way towards the main door.

"Can't we talk later?" I asked her, as I hastily put on my shoes.

"What do you mean-"

At that moment Seulbi entered the living room, the same room where the main door was apparently located.

"Uh, wrong room. Forget I was here." She said, as she hurriedly got out.

She was amazed as I never talk with Leeha. And also because she didn't wanted to get into any kind of drama. She is the type who only watches by the sideline, sips tea when the drama gets intense.

I'm the type who always gets into all the unwanted drama.

"No I need to talk now!"

"And I do not think I should oblige. Because apparently my friend is in hospital and I need to there so bye."

With that I got out of the house. slamming the door on her face.

I quickly made my way to the Hope Hospital. Which was apparently owned by Jung family. Our Hobi's family.

I was really worried. My heart was was thumping, too much.

The time I got there, Jin was inside the with Taehyung while other six and Min-Young and Eunjo waited outside.

(Hosiptal rules - No more than one person can stay with the patient, it will be too much stress for the patient).

"What happened?" I asked the moment I got there.

"Seulgi happened." Min-Young muttered under her breath. Audible enough for us to hear.

"Let me get back to school, I swear if I don't kill those guys-"

"Your name isn't Eunjo we know that, you have already said that more thousand times, but you know you should calm down." Said Namjoom.

"Yes and we don't even know if it was actually Seulgi who did that to Taehyung." Said Hobi.

"It was Seulgi's boyfriend Woojin, I saw it with my own eyes." Min-Young muttered, bitterly. She was mad.

Was he alone?" Asked Jimin, who sounded calm but there was something about his tone which just wasn't right. It scared me.

"No. With his minions." Yoongi spoke  up, even if his voice wasn't loud, that day it was really deep and somehow too scary. There was hints of anger.
Yoongi was scary when he was mad.

But I kinda felt left out as I didn't understand what was going on. But luckily at that moment the door opened and Jin came out.

"Okay, now whoever wants to meet-"

I pushed Jin aside and entered room.

I will apologise  later but I wanted to see you.

I wanted to see Taehyung.