Chapter 5

Justin's pov

Feeling the bus wobble and go straight forward I walked towards my couch and slumped down onto it, looking towards my head set at the side of me I contemplated on whether or not I should have a go on my Xbox.

Shrugging my shoulders I reached for my head set and put it over my ears, and lunging forwards for my controller. Turning it on I began to play my favourite game Death Wars. Moving the control buttons as I played my friend spoke up into my head set. "Jay! Where have you been man. You are missing an epic match." he said as my fingers kept on moving, trying not to get killed. "Dude, we are outnumbered." My other gaming friend said. "Yeah, it was pretty much, uh, a massacre." concentrating onto the game, I licked my lips and sat forward, making it easier to see the screen in front of me I began to shake my head and laugh at my three gaming friends. "You're telling me you three couldn't hold up on your own?" I said as a smirk played on my lips and I shook my head. "In our defence, they were like, really good." I smiled at his comment and continue to kill off the other team "Don't worry, we will get them next weekend." I said smiling at the thought.

"Yeah, I cant. I got plans with my girl next weekend." he said making us all sigh and tell him off in sync " What dude? Come on!" I said as I shacked my head in annoyance "This is real, okay? Whatever you have going on next week is not." I chuckled at my friend and pressed a button on my controller shooting the enemy down. "Dude, my girlfriend isn't fake." I smirked and held a laugh.

"Ditching us for a girl is so wrong, dude." I said as I shacked my head. rocking on my heels my other friend started to speak. " Are you busy all weekend?" "None of your business." they continued to talk amongst each other. I joined in feeling intrigued. "Come on, what's the big secret?" I said with raised eyebrows.

"Its not a secret, but why tell you guys something you're gonna give me a hard time about?" he said clearly scared of what we were going to say to him. Scoffing at what he just said "That means its lame." I said as he continued to talk. "Its very lame, I'm aware of that."

"Okay, so then just tell us and I promise we wont give you any crap about it." I said nodding my head in reassurance, even though he couldn't see me. He sighed and began to talk. "Fine. So dumb. We're going to that stupid Justin Bieber concert." My breathing hitched and my hands on the controller stopped moving, they felt frozen. No one on here knew I was The Justin Bieber. If they found out, I would get treated differently, and I really don't want that. At all. I just want to be a normal teenager. My other friend spoke up "Justin Bieber? Seriously?" he said as he chuckled. My head shook and I sank down into the couch a little.

"Yeah I know. But my girl's got a thing for him." He said, I stopped a second and smirked, feeling like I had achieved something. "Who's Justin Bieber?" My gamer friend said. "Singer guy. How do you not know who Justin Bieber is?" My hands continued to press random buttons as they had their conversations about me. " I don't know. How do you know who he is?" " I hate that guy, I have no idea what my girlfriend sees in him." my heart started to hurt, it felt like someone had punched me in my gut. "HEY!" feeling offended about what they are saying about me, I didn't realise at first. "What?" the three said in sync. "uh, just a sniper."  I said as I tried to cover up my tracks. Thankfully they forgot about my sudden outburst and continued to talk.

"its cause he's, like, not real." my friend said as my eyebrows scrunched up in utter confusion. " I told you, he's a singer." "No, I mean,  he's a celebrity, right? So he's not real." feeling that I had to say something I spoke up. "What the heck are you guys even talking about?" I said as my eyebrows rose. "He's like a safety net. So when your girl is mad at you, she can pretend he's perfect and would do everything she wished you would do." "Thank you, Doctor Drew." My friends spoke to each other as I tried to fight this other player.

"You're just jealous because he's dating Nikki Brown." My eyes went wide, and my mouth ran dry. "So, who's Nikki Brown?" "She's hot. That's all you need to know. "She's not that hot" I said as I shacked my head, staring at the game in disbelief. "Trust me." I said as I licked my lips and rolled my eyes at the thought of her.

The bus suddenly came to a stop, I didn't bother looking where we are but it sounded peaceful. Hearing my moms footsteps reach the door I switched my eyes from the Xbox to the door waiting for my mom to come in. Returning my gaze from the door to my Xbox again a knock was placed on the door, followed by my moms voice. "Justin?" "Yeah?" I said as my hands moved repeatedly. " We're grabbing food before we hit the stretch to Vegas. Do you want anything?" replying 'no' to my moms offer I waited for her to get off the bus along with the other assistants following her lead.

Grabbing my hat and skateboard I rushed out of the tour bus and rode my skateboard to any destination around here. Just clearing my head slightly.