Chapter 7

Emily's pov

I continue to drive, my mind is still confused at what just happened. My eyes constantly dart to the stranger and back to the deserted roads. Pulling over, i looked at him. "Okay, i think we lost them" he said looking back and forth. He smiled at me yet i gave him a confused stare.

"Alright, you seriously saved my life back there." he said witha small chuckle looking at my face. My face still had my confused glare and i finally spoke up until i realised.

"Oh, my god." Chuckiling as i raised my eyebrows. "Youre Justin Bieber." My eyes darted to the window and then back at him. Nodding my head knowing i was right a sigh was heard. "Oh, fucking hell, come on. You said you didnt know me!"panic rushed over his face as he slammed his head at the back of the seat. "Well- i didnt at the time, you were rushing me" i said as my eyes concentrated on his face.

Turning his full atention onto me "Just please dont scream okay? I'll give you anything you want. Concert tickets? Oh, autographs, photos? Anything you name it. Just please, dont say anything" he said using his hands for a praying motion. I chuckled "You are unbelieveable!" i said as his face scrunched up in and odd was, indicating he was confused. "Dude, how concited are you?" I looked at him and raised my eyebrows in disbelief.

Turning his head and turning it back to look at me he said "What?" in a soft confused tone. "Youre just assuming im a fan?" My eyebrow rose up as I continued to look at him. "Arent you?" He muttered. Staring at him in disbelief at what he said i turned to look at the window and quickly back at him to say something. " You know what, i dont care who you are. So you can take your concert tickets and your photos and you can shove them up so far up your-" I was cut of by him speaking, which only made me raise an eyebrow. "All right, you know what just-" He sighed in defeat "it doesnt matter. Thank you. its.. If anyone asks, forget you even saw me." He said shaking his head while he unblucked himself. "With pleasure" i smiled sarcastically "Fine." he said as he opened the car door jumping out and slamming it shut.

I looked towards him to see what his next move would be. He looked in a distance and held his skateboard in his right hand, licking his lips he turned his head side to side. Turning away for a split second there was a knock on my window, i sighed and turned my attention to that instead. I knew what it was, and i couldnt be bothered for him.

"Where am i?" he said with a constant confused gaze. I scoffed "6th and Washington" i said not impressed by him at all. "Right, 6th and Washington, got it." he said holding his hand up and pointing it to the air, i rolled my eyes and turned away from him. Another knock on my window perked up my ears and i sighed feeling that i couldnt get any peace. "Is there anything else Justin?" "Y-yeah, can i get back in?" he said with a small stutter. "Oh, God. Fine" i said feeling nice as i slumped back down onto the seat. "Yes! Thank you, thank you" he said mulitple times as he opend the door, makinga cold breeze enter the warm car.

Shutting the door behind me he began to speak and i rolled my eyes looking forward. "Okay, so can you give me a ride back to the tour bus?" My eyes scrunched up and my bitchy face appeared. "Do i look like a taxi service?"  "No.. But you look like a pizza delievery service" I scoffed at him and he began to talk again "So, if i ordered pizza, cant you just devliver me with it?" My eyes nearly popped out. Who does he think he is? "okay.." "yay!" he said as he rubbed his hands together smiling as he did it.

The engine roared and he yet again put on his seatbelt and i began to drive as he told me where the tour bus is located.

............................................................................

The ride was peaceful, we didnt talk and it didnt take that long either.  We pulled up at a small restraunt and there was no bus in sight when he jumped out of the car. "Great" he sighed. I slumped down onto the car and looked at his back. "Why dont you just call them?" i said getting pissed off at Justin and his ways. "Yeah..." he dragged out. "This is so weird" he said as my eyebrows rose."What?" i said confused. He shrugged his shoulders and he looked at me in the face. "This has never happened before." he said as he licked his lips. "What? You've never been on your own?" " I mean no, not that. I mean, just... They probably have no idea that im not on the bus.." He stuffed his hands into his pockets and continuted to talk. "Usually, they always know where i am."

"Well, congratulations on having a new life experience." i said while sighing. " Im sure its a thrilling experience for you."Looking at him just standing there i began to talk again "So are you going to call them or not?" he sighed at my comment "No, actually, no im not." My mouth dropped and i had to blink a few times. "Why not?" "I mean, theyre probably already on their way to Vegas. My mom is probably asleep, i mean whats the point. I'll just catch a flight tomorrow or something." i scoffed at him.

"Must be nice." "Yeah" he said with his eyes on me then onto the floor. "So, do you want me to take you to a hotel or something?" i said crossing my arms and standing straight. "Eh... Hotels can be pretty tricky. Once they know who i am, word gets out, thats just a pain." He said as i walked slowly towards him. "Plus, i dont have my security." he said as he shrugged like it was a normal thing.

"Right.. so where do you want me to take you?" i said annoyed looking around for his tour bus. "So, where do you want me to take you?" i raised my eyebrows again and continued to look at him. "Well, dont you live around here?" "Yeah" i replied confused at what ehs trying to get at. "No!" i said straight after i realised what he was thinking. "Come on! Why not?" he said in a pleading tone. Looking at him like hes just murdered someone i open my mouth to speak. "Are you insane? I cant just bring you home with me!" "Come on, i got to sleep somewhere. i can even crash on your couch." Shaking my head i gasp at him. " What am i going to tell my parents?" "You dont tell your parents!" "Even better" i chuckled sarcastically. " Come on, they would insist on calling my mom. Its too awkward" "And sneaking you in my bedroom late at night isnt?" i say turning away laughing at how stupid this is.

"I'll pay you. One hundred dollars? Two hundred dollars?" "I said no!" i said annoyed at him. "Five hundred dollars in cash ill be gone first thing." I was thinking about his offer and he spoke again. "Come on, you could obviously use the money."

I turn my head at him and scoff, "excuse me?" "You deliver pizzas?" "So?" "So... i assume its not for fun" he said. "One night."i said to him. "And i will be gone by morning." A small smirk played at is pink lips. "And you sleep on the floor!" "Perfect, so we have a deal?" i nodded my head at him. "Im Justin." "Emily."

"So whats now?" Justin said. "My shift is almost over but its going to be hours before my parents go to bed. So we're going to have to kill sometime." i said as i rose my eyebrows at Justin as he nodded his head.