(3) Junhoe: Napkins

"Ughhhhhhh" you exclaim, feeling the uneasiness and the pain you feel only every once a month; menstrual pain.

It is the most annoying thing in the world, as what you think it is. Not being able to move freely because of how uneasy it feels down there, not being able to sleep peacefully because it pulsates down there plus your legs feel numb.

To summarize it in a word, it's gotta be HELL.

Every girl have different ways on how they feel their own menstrual pain but for you, this is how it goes.

You're currently laying down on your head with your roommate slash best friend cooking for you. This is just the first time he cooks for you because you're always the one who does the cooking.

"You better not set this house on fire." you said weakly.

Junhoe scratches his head, "We don't know about that."

You sigh in frustration and slowly sits up from your bed. "Get out of there, I'll do it."

Junhoe's face lits up in your suggestion. Not being able to take it in, he asks, "Are you sure?"

You irritably nod your head and say, "I said what I said. If you don't want the—"

Junhoe's sigh cuts you off from finishing your sentence. "Okay, okay, ma'am." He happily walks away from the kitchen, thinking of how free he will be again so he tries to go back to his head when you remembered something that you planned to ask him.

"Go buy me some napkins." you said, shocking Junhoe. He looks at you in disbelief and shock, his face shouting are you serious?

"You buy or you cook. Choose." you said with finality on your voice.

"I'll buy!!" he shouts impulsively. It was clear he was trying to avoid cooking because he doesn't know how to make the food you asked him to cook.

"Go. 5 overnight."

Junhoe mentally curses and worries at the same time. His worries where just thinking of how embarrassing it is to see a boy buying some napkins and plus how to say it to the vendor and his curses were just mainly about you and your menstruation that makes you so bossy every time you have it. Plus, if it's not for that menstruation thing, he's not gonna go out and make himself buy some napkins for you.

"Where's the money?" Junhoe asks.

You stared at him and Junhoe gets the message. He heaves a sigh again and pushes himself outside to buy you what you needed.

But after he gets outside, "pweeeassseeee~ june-yahhh~~~" you said, putting both fists near your cheeks in each side.

Junhoe's face heat up as he sees you doing aegyo. He shakes his head in disbelief and gets out without saying anything.

How could he go from monster to cutie?

He then shakes his head once again, ignoring his "silly" thoughts.

.....

Some of you might not be having the same menstrual pain as what you have been described here but let's say that's how you do. Anyways, I'll start writing something like a very short random scenario (just like this one). Thank you & see you in the next update!