(1) Yunhyeong: Cook For Me

" Cook for me. " Yunhyeong requested, making you choke on your own saliva.

" Me? Cook?! " You asked in disbelief.

You never cooked, not that you like to learn about it either. It's just that.... You feel yourself and cooking aren't really a good match. But you're glad your boyfriend, Song Yunhyeong, knows how to cook.

" Yes, I want to taste whatever food you'll make! " Yunhyeong says, putting on his most genuine smile and puppy eyes.

You sighed, he really is good at persuading you. When he puts on his cute smile and puppy eyes, you're doomed.

" Okay...fine... " you said, standing up lazily.

He smiled. He then watched you go towards the refrigerator, eager to know what an amateur like you would cook. You fished out a pack of hot dogs and raised it on the air, showing it to him with a proud smile plastered on your face.

His face darkened, " Not hotdogs (Y/N)..."

You pouted, " Why noooooot? " you asked with a cute voice.

" What I mean is something more than that... " he says, making your eyes widen.

" But I can't cook any! " you admitted. It was true, all you can do is basic cooking. You never tried cooking something other than hotdogs, eggs and such.

" Hmmmm.. " Yunhyeong mumbled, thinking of what can he do for you. " What about you put a twist on hotdogs? " he asked.

That made you think. A twist? What can you cook with hotdogs?

Then it suddenly hit you...

" I know! I'll do Hotdog Rolls! " you said proudly. You were confident on this one. It's an easy dish and a delicious one! You always watched your mother while she is doing it. Maybe after years of observing it, you can finally make it.

You started by putting out the ingredients and stuffs on the table. Yunhyeong watches you closely as you were focused on making Hotdog Rolls.

" Eggs, check! Hotdogs, check! Loaf bread, check! Cheese, check! Bread Crumbs, check! " you said and clapped proudly. You glanced at Yunhyeong who is watching you closely with a smile plastered on your face.

" Yah! Why are you looking like that at me?"

" Nothing. Go on I'm hungry already! "

" Sheesh... "

You took out 4 raw hotdogs from the pack and removed the plastic. You used a knife and cut slightly the hotdog to cook better. Once you were done, you took the raw hotdogs to the stove only to realize you don't know how to open it. You pouted and decided to get help from your boyfriend who's busy watching the tv.

" Yunhyeong! Help! " you shouted across the house.

" Waeyo?! "

" I don't know how to open the stove! "

" Aish! I'm not helping! "

" Whyyyyy?! "

" You're cooking for me remember?! "

" Ugh! You're giving me headache! "

You rolled your eyes, " Ottokae?! Ah! Eomma! "

You dialed your mom to ask to directions. It was funny, but your mom helped you so. Yunhyeong knew what you did, he chuckled at your cuteness.

Thanks to your mom you successfully opened the stove and you started cooking the hotdogs. After a few minutes of cooking, you're done. You put them on a plate and set aside. You beat the egg, put the crumbs on the plate, cut the cheese and opened the load bread pack.

You weren't trusting your memory so there was your phone in front of you. Guiding so you won't make any mistake. You followed the instructions.

Boil the Hotdogs.
Beat the eggs in a bowl.
Slice the cheese.
Pour the bread crumbs in a tray and spread evenly.
Press the load or roll with a rolling pin to flatten it.
Put the hotdog and the cheese on the bread and roll it tightly.
Apply some egg on the end of the bread.
Dip it on the egg and roll it over the bread crumbs.
Fry until golden brown.

•••

" Tadaaaaa! "

You opened your arms, a proud smile plastered on your face

Yunhyeong looked shock, " That looks yummy! " he reacted and taking a seat on the table.

" Hehe, Chef (Y/N) in the house! " You said, winking.

Yunhyeong took a bite, judging from his face, he was satisfied with the taste which made you confident with your cooking. He smiled at you and did a thumbs up.

" Good job! " he clapped, " I'll let you do the cooking next time. " then winked.

" Yah! I refuse if you don't teach me! " you pouted like a kid.

Yunhyeong laughed at your action, " Of course, I'll be your teacher. Don't pout anymore. "

" Why? Don't I look cute? " you pouted even more, feeling playful.

" If you pout, I'll kiss that lips. " He says, a bit threatening but you didn't buy it.

" Hmmmm, you're just acting mi— " He then smacked his moisturized soft lips onto yours. It was so soft. Just then, he leaned back to his seat as your lips parted.

You squinted your eyes, " Aish! You stole a kiss again! "

It wasn't the first time, but the third time. You don't know why he does that ... maybe he likes your bewildered face and keeps teasing you.

He looked at you seductively, " At least I stole my girl friend's kiss. Will you like it if I stole someon— "

" Then do it, hmph! " you cut him and acted mad.

Yunhyeong saw your lips pouted again and decided to make fun of it, " Hey, I was just joking! You want a kiss again, cause you're pouting. "

" Yah! You're teasing me too much today! "

" Haha, I love you. " He said, making a heart sign matching his most genuine smile.

You admit, he was so cute and handsome. But no, you need to act mad.

" Tch,whatever. Just eat my delicious dish. " You said as the both of you laughed and eat your first own cooked dish without your boyfriend's help.