Shit Brought Us Together

It was Toby's first day at his new job, the gay bar. Toby sort enjoyed his job, being the stripper was hella awkward but the money crazy good. As he danced on the pole, money flying at him he noticed a man wearing a mask staring at him.

(Masky's POV)

As I made drinks at the bar, I watched one of the strippers shake his money maker. Working as the bartender at the gay bar was totally worth being paid a dollar an hour because I get to watch the strippers work what their daddy's gave them. "Sexy~." I mumbled under my breath. A man looked up at me, disgusted "Uhm excuse me?!" I looked down embarrassed, "Oh my bad.." I handed him his drink and rushed to the bathroom stalls. This would be turning me on right now but I have to take a massive shit.

(Toby's POV)

I walked into the bathroom stall to hear a man grunting. He must be constipated. I hate pooping whenever someone else in the room, but I have to hurry up and crap because I need a few more fives to get that bundle of weed Ben was offering me. A few moments later, I heard the man's hard piece of shit plop into the toilet. I tried not to make any noise but the man whispered quietly, "Uhm.. Sorry to bother you- could you lend me a few pieces of toilet paper?" At this point I was really trying not to laugh. "Yeah man." I neatly ripped off 6 pieces of the paper, reaching under the stall to hand it to the man. "Here." I said as his soft hand touched mine. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone's touch without even seeing them. I didn't notice that I was holding onto the toilet paper for so long and he tugged lightly, "Uhm.. Could you let go?" I chuckled lightly, blushing madly. "Sorry.." Before I could ask his name he was gone.. I wonder if I would ever see him again.

(Chapter 1 written by Jackie)