Don't Get Down With The Clown

(Masky's POV)

I can't believe I'm jealous! Why am I jealous? Oh yeah.. Because Toby is really fucking hot and he's not into me, he's into that dickhead, who I call my friend, Hoodie! I didn't even notice Splendy until I bumped into him. "Heeey there Masky!" Splendy said, a big stupid grin on his face. "Are you feeling happy today?!" Splendy asked. I really wasn't feeling too happy. Hell, I was furious! "I'm just dandy!" I lied, walking off. I felt really bad for just walking off, but I need to get home and get some sleep.

"No, no! Listen to me Jack, Patrick tops!" Red argued. "Hah! As if. We all know it's SpongeBob who tops." EJ laughed. "You are just trying to piss me off, I know it!" Red crossed her arms. "Yeah.. You are right." Jack whispered, "SpongeBob tops.." Red slapped him across the head "IT'S PATRICK GOD DAMN IT!"

(Toby's POV)

It was late and I wanted to go home, but I had to watch Jane chug 3 bottles of vodka. Everyone was cheering her on, I didn't think she could do it, but holy shit she did! "Sorry everyone, I have to leave." I said, walking to the door. "Oh we hate to see you go!" Zalgo said in a sarcastic voice. "Fuck you Zalgo.." I mumbled, leaving Hex's house. As I walked out of the house, I noticed a tall,lanky shadow. I decided to ignore it and get home. After a few minutes of walking, I felt a hand grasp my shoulder. I turned around to face, the one and only, Laughing Jack. "Well, Hello there Toby~! Nice to... Run into you~!" LJ laughed creepily. "Yeah, yeah.. What do you want?" I asked, quite annoyed by being stopped. "It's more of what you want, Toby~!" LJ grinned. "What do you-" I was cut off by LJ shushing me. "Shhh~.. I know you want to get down with the clown~.." LJ said, leaning close to me. I pushed him away. This was like a daily routine with LJ... No, I don't want to 'get down with the clown'... I don't even like lollipops anymore because of him! "Please, LJ, I need to get home.. Leave me alone.." I grumbled. "Let me go home with you then~! I won't bite," he said "at least not to hard~.." He stared dragging me away. "LJ stop I have a boyfriend!" I screamed. He stopped and stared at me. "Who." He said sternly. "I-I...Uhm.. Masky!" I managed to spit out. He had a blank expression. Oh my god. Did I really just say that?! I am NOT in a relationship with Masky. I mean, I just met the guy! But for some odd reason, whenever I said his name I got butterflies.