A Shitty Dream

[Masky's POV]

I was washing my hands in the bathroom of my work. The gay bar, when I heard a dreamy voice call after me. "Hey Masky!" I turn to see Toby, smirking at me. "Oh hey T-" I was interrupted by Toby pressing his lips against mine and pinning me to the disgusting bathroom wall. I let out a small gasp. I just met this dude a few nights ago, and he's making out with me. I like it! He breaks the kiss and slowly leads his way down to my pants, unbuckling my belt and-

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

I slammed my hand against the alarm clock and got up out of bed. That dream seemed so real... God damn it, why wasn't it real? I picked out my uniform for work and brushed down my hair. Another day at the gay bar. Whenever I arrived I bumped right into Toby.

[Toby's POV]

"Oh shit! Sorry!" I looked at the man and recognized his face.. "Masky, hey!" I smiled at the cute boy, forgetting I was already in drag. He squinted at me, "Huh? Toby? Holy fuck! I barely even recognized you." I rolled my eyes at him "yeah, yeah.. It's just my job! It's not like I like it.." I sighed and walked off to my place on the pole.

[Masky's POV]

Oh Toby.. He's so cute when he gets fussy. I can't wait to watch him all night. Working that pole. I walked behind the bar and started to serve drinks.. One dollar a fucking hour for this shit. Still somewhat worth it. I looked up from my working station to see a man in a blue mask. "Jack?!" He started to flip his shit. "I'm not here! You didn't see me here." He pulled out a 20 dollar bill. "Got it?" I shrugged. "Hmm... I don't know.. You still owe me for that one time I gave you a free ride.. Gas costs money!" He sighed and slammed another 20 on the table. "How about now?" I grinned. "What can I get you to drink?"

[Toby's POV]

I walked into the restroom after my shift at the bar. And looks who was there- Masky! He was looking at himself all cute-like in the mirror. "Hey, you nerd.. Whatcha up to?" I laughed softly when he jumped up from being frightened. "Fuck!" He yelped. "Sorry, sorry.. I was just going to ask you- would you like to hang out sometime? Like maybe see a movie, or smoke some weed in a forest.. Or maybe we can push little kids down at a park and watch them cry?" He smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah I would like that very much..." I smiled back and handed him a piece of paper with my number on it. "Great! Call me when you are free."

[Masky's POV]

Did Toby just ask me on a date? Holy shit oh my fuck.. What will I wear, what will I say? What if I fucking blow it and say something stupid?! Or what if I end up getting into his pants.. Does he like, like me? Or are we just friends? Oh my fuck. THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE!