-Time To Learn!-

You're currently sitting next to a boy with an orange shirt and blue sleeves, blue jeans and he's barefoot. His feet freaking stink! 'Why do I have to sit next to this boy?!' Y/N thought. You wanted to gag, but you didn't. Baldi smacked his ruler in his hand and everyone looked up. He put the ruler down and started talking. "Hello, everyone, I'm Baldi! Just call me Mr. Baldi." he introduced. Baldi let everyone introduce themselves- just their name. Nothing else. "Now it's time to learn about MATH!" he shouted. The boy next to you sighed in stress. Baldi wrote some problems on the board. The last problem was pretty scribbled, like that other girl's eyes... everyone looked confused. "Now, Playtime, can you answer the first one?" Baldi asked as he pointed his ruler to the problem on the board— 6+6. 'That's so easy!' Y/N thought to herself. "12!" answered Playtime, joyfully. "Great job!" Baldi said proudly as he came up to Playtime's desk and gave her a quarter. Baldi went back to his desk. "Can you answer this problem, Y/N?" Baldi asked as he pointed to the problem with his ruler— 5x4. "20." you answered. "Wow, great job!" Baldi said proudly as—yea, yea, you get the point; but instead, after he gave you the quarter, he held your hand. You start blushing. You look down at his hand, then back up at Baldi, who appears to be blushing. You both blush more. 'Oh god what's gonna happen?!' Y/N thinks. "You're doing fantastic, Y/N!" Baldi said proudly. He went back to his desk. "Bull Boi, can you answer this last problem?" Baldi asked as he— yea, yea, you get the point; but the problem was #&98$)&=* + $)&'$#;... 'What is this problem?!' Y/N thinks. "49" answered the boy next to you. 'His name is... Bull Boi?' you think confusingly. "Great job!" Baldi said proudly as he gave the quarter to Bull Boi. The bell rang. "Time for break!" Baldi shouted. Everyone rushed out.