-Welcome!-

(Remember, Y/N = your name. Let's get to it! ^-^)

You rise from your bed as your hear your parents calling your name. You head downstairs and eat— yea, yea, you get the point of getting ready for school. 'Oh, great..' Y/N thought. 'Summer School... this is the worst!' You walk to school because you live two houses away from it. You see another girl walking in front of you by a few feet. She's wearing a red dress and blue jeans with brown shoes. Her hair was very messed up... She was also holding a jumprope, and she's giggling for some reason. 'Is she a student, too?' Y/N questioned. About 30 seconds later, you are now at the school. You walk in and look around for a bit because no one- besides the other girl- is here. You walk up to a yellow door. When you are about to open it, you feel a tap on your shoulder and you hear a voice saying "You need to collect two notebooks before you can use these doors!". You jump and look behind you. He was a tall, skinny man with a long sleeved green shirt, blue jeans and brown shoes. It looks like he has lipstick on, and he only has one strip of hair. Odd... "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." said the guy. "It's fine..." Y/N replied. "My name is Baldi; nice to meet you!" said Baldi. "I'm Y/N; nice to meet you, too..." Y/N replied. "I'm £{_[...{¥[;&&'c!" said a voice. You felt a shiver down your spine. "Nice to see you again, Playtime!" said Baldi, enthusiastically. You get confused. "Let's get to class!" Baldi shouts. So you all go to class. There's already a few other people here. You gulp and sit in your seat, not ready to learn.

Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry it's a short one. Hey, it IS the FIRST chapter! Anyways, I'll be sure to work on more, just for y'all! ^w^