-Break Time!-

As everyone rushes out the door, Bull Boi shoves you to the wall to make it seem like you slipped. "Ahh!" you shouted. You bump onto the wall face first, which makes you fall to the ground. "Ow, that hurt..!" you groaned in pain. You sit up and hold on to your sore head, then Bull Boi kicks your head back down to the ground. "OW!" you shout. 'Oh god I have his foot fetish on me.' Y/N thought. 'At least it's better than having Burger King's "Foot Lettuce"...' Y/N chuckled. "Whatcha thinkin' about, Miss Lonely?" asked Bull Boi in a mean way. He started to laugh, then he rolled you over with his foot. He then stepped on you torso, but hard. You screamed. The yellow door behind you slammed open and you heard a shout that said "NO BULLYING IN THE HALLS!". You look up and see a tall man with a black shirt, blackish jeans and brown shoes. 'Why does everyone have brown shoes?' you think. The guy dragged Bull Boi's arm to detention. "When will you learn?" He said in a stressed tone. "I dunno, what do you think?" chuckled Bull Boi. "No talking back in the halls! 45 seconds of detention." the guy shouted at him. You got up and who do you see? Baldi! He hugs you with a sad look. "Are you okay, Y/N?!" Baldi asks as he carries you to the nurse's office and lies you down on a table. "I'm fine, thanks..." you said; but Baldi knew you were lying. "I know you're in pain, Y/N. I heard everything that happened, but I was too busy grading work." he said ashamed. You proceed to sob. "Well, you're right... sorry, Mr. Baldi..." you said as Baldi places an ice pack on your head and holds your hand. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault at all!" he says worryingly as he proceeds to sob, then smiles. "I'm just glad you're still alive." he says. You smile back and hug Baldi. "Thank you, Mr. Baldi..!" you say as you sob more. Baldi hugs you back and sobs more, too. "Anything for my angel." he says— but silence fills the room, and you both blush. "So, Y/N, wanna stay here, go to class, or go play?" Baldi says, breaking the silence. "I'll give my head a rest." you say. "Okay, I'll look after you. The principal will take my part for now, unless you get better." Baldi says, kissing your cheek. This makes both of you blush even more. Silence filled the room again.

Hello, everyone! Did you like this chapter? If so, get ready for the next one! I might have to think about it, but don't worry. I'll think of it sooner or later! Sorry there's no LEHMAWNS yet, but I'll be sure to add some in on chapter 4 or 5 just for y'all!