Chapter 56

Oh I love this song, I thought to myself. It was life of the party bt Shawn Mende.

"I love it when you just dont care, I love it when you dance like there's nobody there." I sang

The probllem was that the boys didnt sing they just stood there looking at me while i sang. I couldnt just stop and run off stage so i just sang along to the soothing melody.

"So when it gets hard dont be afraid we dont care what them people say, we dont have to be ordariny make your best mistakes. We dont have the time to be sorry so baby be the life of the party." i sang 

~~~

I finished the song and i heard mostly cheers and only some boos, less than i expected.

"Bye!!" i said and walked off stage. I ripped the small wire they put on me and the little box and gave them the microphone. I sat back down in my spot and pulled my phone back down. Lets check my twitter and saw i had like 400 more followers already, daumnnn. Im so popular. I went to the home page and saw i had a lot of tweets to me.

@fake_username Damn @Jade_Smithhhh that was really good

Aww thanks i feel special, i thought.

~~~

Two hours later the concert was completly over an i could leave and take a shower before Harry got his sweaty hands all over the shower.

~~~

I lied down in bed while Harry took a shower and soon i fell asleep but got woken up again by the bed dipping down.

"Harry please just go to bed." i groaned

"I am."

His warm arms wrapped around me an i cuddled in his chest. He smelled like after shave and axe. I drifted off to sleep again.

"Harry can you get Darcy's book bag?" i asked

"Sure."

He ran upstairs and came back down with her monkey book bag.

"Darcy come on turn the TV off its time to go to school.

"Ok mommy." i heard the 'Dora the explorer' theam song turn off and she came running out in her new yellow spring dress. I gave Darcy her book bag and she ran out to the car where Harry was waiting. I grabbed my phone and purse and got in the passnger seat and we were driving to her school when a deer ran out in the road Harry hit the brake but hit it and we swerved to the side of the road and hit a tractor trailer. I screamed holding my arm out so Darcy didnt fly through the windshield.

I woke up by Harry shaking me.

"What happened?" i asked confuised

"You were screaming." he said

"Oh."

"What was it?"

"What was what?" i asked

"Your dream or nightmare."

"O-oh i forget." i lied

"Oh ok."

I looked over at the clock and it said 8:15 so i mine as well stay up.

A/N

Short chapie ik srry the next one WILL be longer ii romise but plz vote share and follow plz and thanks BYEE!! <3