Chapter 9

When she woke up she had no idea where she was, she looked around and realized where she was the hospital. Her body in pain, throbbing.

"She's awake" her mom said rushing over towards her bed with her....... dad

Jade didn't reply she just turned away from her dad.

"Are you alright honey?" her mom asked again

"Fine" she said in a grumpy tone

Why did her dad have to be so fucked up she thought. her mom wasn't that bad just a little crazy. A tear slid down Jade's check remembering the horrible childhood memories. Then she remembered Harry.

"Harry!" Jade screaming shooting up

"Harry Styles?" Her mom asked

"Mom get the nurse please" Jade screamed, crying worrying about Harry

Her mom went to get the nurse leaving her and her dad alone in the room.

"Honey im sorry I got help and im out and im all better now can we wo...

Jade cut her dad off

"No Kyle we cant... (Kyle is her dad's name) "You hurt me in many ways its never going to be the same you are no longer my father Kyle!" she screamed

"Bu.. Jade cut him off again

"No now get out" She screamed now in tears again.

He slowly walked out of the room as demanded. Her mom and the nurse came rushing in.

"Good your awake, were going to get you an altar sound to make sure all of you inside is unharmed" The nurse said giving her a where chair to get in.

"Ok" jade said sliding into the wheel chair.

Jade got wheeled into another room and got lied down on the bed. They put cold gel on her stomach.

"Um i'll be right back" she shut the door and came back like 5 minutes later.

When she came back in she said that Jade should come back in a week for more tests.

"Ok, um and can I se my boy friend....... he was in the car with me when we crashed . Jade asked

"Um sure let me go ask what room he is in then i'll be right back." The nurse said walking out of the room again.

When she came back she got wheeled to Harry's room. Just remember Jade's mom is still with her. When they got in Harry's room he still was passed out. Anne was siting next to his bed holding his hand with her head hung low.

"Hi" Jade said to Anne barley audible

She looked up and Jade saw a tear stroll down her check

"Hi, um do you know how this happened?" Anne said also barley audible

Jae wheeled up to Anne and started to talk/cry.

"He was reaching for his phone cause it rand and it was in his pocket and he couldn't quite get it and the car and the icy road.......... Jades voice trailed of

 Harry's face was all scratched up and his lug and arm were in a cast. And his neck was in a brace. Tears silently rolled down Jade's face. She didn't want someone to leave her again. But Jade felt worse for Anne. Her son like this would break her heart into a million pieces. They were lucky he wasn't in a coma. Jade went over and kissed Harry's check and left now wanting to have a break down in front of Anne.

A/N

thanks 4 reading hoped your liking it so far BYE!! <3