Faze three

Noah already had it planned out. After warming riley up to him without being there himself he would now woo her. With a romantic dinner a walk on the beach and end the night with a boat ride. He started getting ready at five. But first he texted Riley's dad who still hasn't talked to him but did make riley go to the beach.

Please tell Riley to get ready I will be picking her up at 7. Dress. Heals. Please dan just do it.
Seen 5:13

Noah went to the bathroom and took a shower. He shaved his face. Brushed his teeth and did his hair. Walking out of the bathroom he went to his closet. Looking around he chose a black button up, a red tie and a pair of black slacks. Of course he couldn't forget his lucky unicorn underwear that riley had gotten him for his twenty ninth birthday. He walked around the house while getting ready. Only tripping once maybe twice. After getting ready he looked at his phone. It was six thirty. Time to leave. Walking out the door. He locked his house and headed to his car.

He pulled up to rileys house. He got out of his car and went up to the door. Knock knock knock
Dan opened the door. He had a tight lipped frown. "Lets get one thing straight I am in no way shape or form  happy about this but I'm not going to stop you from trying to make up with her. She can reject you on her own." Dan said. Noah nodded his head. "Thank you dan" noah said appreciatively. Dan moved out of the way and noah went in. He stood into the living room. Riley came walking down the stairs. She was wearing a knee length black strapless dress with black matte heels and her hair curled into soft curls. Her make up was done not to over the top but just enough. "Wow" noah said. "You uh look very beautiful." Riley didn't reply just sent him a kind smile. "Sh'all we?" Noah asked. Riley nodded her head. "Bye daddy love you" she said kissing her father on the cheek. "Love you too sweetie" he said.

When they got to the restaurant noah opened the door for riley. "Thank you" she mumbled. They went into the restaurant. They table talk was very casual and small. Noah was slowly getting riley to talk more. He even got her to slightly giggle. After the dinner they took of down the beach. The sum was just setting. Riley and noah had to stop to let riley to take off her heels. She carried them. They walked down farther. There was a path of flowers with little tea candles making there way onto a dock. "Noah" riley gasped. "This is beautiful" she said. They walked onto the dock. The captain helped riley onto the boat. It was a sixteen foot sail boat. Which noah would have been happy to steer but one he wants to spend the most time looking into Riley's eyes and two he dosnt know how to steer a sail boat. As the boat took off riley shivered slightly. Noah noticed and took off his jacket. "Thank you" she said. "No problem" noah responded. They both sat staring at the sky and the stars. It was silent only the sound of the boat ripping through the waves. It wasn't an awkward silence just a calming peaceful silence. After the boat brought them back to the beach noah gave riley a piggyback ride to car. She giggled the hole way there. On the ride home riley had her hands out the sun roof humming along to some classic rock that was playing quietly in the background. They reached rileys house. Noah opened the door for her. They walked to her front porch. "Thank you for this night" riley said smiling. "I should be the one thanking you for giving me a chance." Noah responded. They stood there staring into each others eyes. Noah leaned in and so did riley. Instead of his first destination he planted a kiss on her cheek deciding to take things slow. Riley sighed. They leaned their foreheads against each others. "Good night noah" riley said. "Good night riley" noah said. She walked into the house. Noah stood on the front porch. "I love you" he mumbled under his breath.

Hey-yo my loves. This chapter is three hundred words longer then the last! So yay! Tata-chaosprincess