Ending

Five years later.

"Six years! I gave you six years of my life! you made mistakes I took you back! You said you loved me I believed you and then you do this to me!" She shouted. "I made a mistake I'm sorry!" He yelled. "All you ever do is make mistakes and say your sorry I'm sick of it! I hate you!" She screamed. "I said I was so-" he was cut off. "Alright that enough of those TV shows your going to rot my babys brain with these stupid shows." Noah chuckled. "Hey! They are not stupid and she loves them. She always kicks when there playing." Riley countered. "He kicks because he hates them." Noah said. "They like it" she smiles. "Sure" he said rubbing her belly. "Momma!" Yells a small voice. The voice coming from noah jr who had just recently turned four. "Hey baby what do you need?" Riley asked. "Grandpa told me to tell you to come to my room!" He shouts. "Okay" she said. Noah helped riley off the bed and she waddled away down the hall of their house. Walking in the room she seen was all clean. "Wow baby!" She smalls. "Grandpa helped me" he smiled. Dan cringed slightly. "I will never be use to being called grandpa and I will never forgive you noah for being the one to be grandpa" he chuckled. "Sorry dan" noah smiled. "I had to in order to get my happy ending" he smiled. "That was so corny but I love you for it." Riley smiled. Noah smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips. They all laughed. Happily ever after.

                          The end