Chapter 2 - News

A/N: Hey fans! <3 Please comment and vote :) Thx and enjoy... If you have any suggestions, comment as well... -Kay <3 Xx

Chapter 2 -

"I am your brother".... The four words repeated itself in my head over and over. I wasn't sure what I was feeling. I was angry, sad, happy, and glad. I had faced so many hardships all my life and after 18 years, someone tells me the people I had been living with, weren't even my REAL family!

I looked up and said, "What the heck? You think you can just show up in my life after everything I have dealt with and tell me your my brother?! I don't even know your name!" Anger was now rushing through me.

"Look you probably hate me for disturbing your life, but it wasn't my fault we were seperated at a young age." he said with a hopeful look on his face.

"Well, why had you not bothered to look for me for 18 years, or for the time we were seperated? If your actually my brother, then tell me, where are "our" parents?" I asked him, anger dying down.

"They died when I was 7. And I HAVE been looking for you everywhere, since they passed away. Their last wish was for me to find you and keep you safe. I have found you, but you don't believe me." he said while a tear slipped down his face. "And my name is Liam." he added looking back into my eyes.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. However, I went along with this.

"So, do you have proof that I am related to you, or am you sister?" I asked him.

"Yes. Here are our birth certificates." he said, while pulling out two old pieces of paper.

I looked at them. It looked real. But I couldn't help think: what if my family did this as a joke. They don't even like me or care what I do. They must have planned this to send me away.

"Okay, I believe you. So, why are you here?" I asked my "brother".

"I want you to come live with me. Me and my 4 mates are going on tour soon, so you will come with us." he told me.

"I don't k-kn-know." I said with tears forming.

I knew it would be good for me to get away from this wretched home. No wonder my family didn't care for me. I wasn't even related to them. No wonder Jack got all the better treatment. No wonder they beat me up but not him.

I know I should jump at the oppurtunity to leave this un-welcoming place, but I was attached.

I didn't even notice when the word slipped out of my mouth, "YES."

A/N: I finally found who would be Ariel in this story ---->>>> Pic on side!!!

Comment any ideas or suggestions <3 luv ya guys