Summer

It is currently summer where I live and it may not be hot for you guys but for me 25 degrees Celsius is killing me.

And I forgot to mention, I hate the heat.

In two week I will be going to Iran. Where the average temperature is 30 degrees Celsius. I will die there. Because I am a teenager, I have to wear this thing called a hijab, it's a scarf that your wear to cover your hair. I also have to wear long sleeved shirts that cover my bum. And since it's July, no store anywhere sells them.

Did I mention that I don't speak the main language there? My parents, decided that it would have been better to teach me the language only 11% of Iran speaks. So if I want to go buy something, I have to ask someone to come with me to do the talking, and I'm the person who usually does the talking.

Okay back to hating summer.

I don't hate summer, I just hate the heat. And it's not cool that the latest fashion trend are crop tops and shorts. Short do not look good on me. Shorts make my legs look like freaking watermelon slices. So when people tell me

"oh you should wear shorts your legs look so good!"

No.

That's only because of skinny jeans.

Skinny jeans are like the Lord of all jeans.

I'm getting off topic I'm sorry.

Thing that sucks about summer is that there are just way too many bugs. The bugs are everywhere. At the beach, the park, maybe at your place.

And when it gets hot, I get cranky. The hotter it is, the crankier I get.

Yeah but the only good thing about summer is that there is no school.

Goodbye.

-Ro