Quatre

Once in the bathroom I closed the door behind me and locked it. I left my phone on the basin and grabbed a towel before turning the shower on and getting undressed.

I stepped in the shower and ran my hands through my hair under the hot water. It didn't take long for the room to become thick with fog.

"Jimin?" I heard Taehyung's voice from the other side of the door.

"Yeah?" I replied over the sound of the running water.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concern laced in his deep voice.

"I'm fine, just having a shower. I won't be long." I said.

"Okay, I just wanted to check." He answered and then it was quiet again.

Suddenly I heard my phone ding a couple of times and I tried to ignore it. Instead I thought about something nicer. Jin.

My mind instantly went to the dream I had about him last night (which was unfortunately cut off by the unknown texts) and I bit my lip. Great... I looked down at my now hard dick and sighed.

Taehyung and Yoongi are only across the hall in my room... but they won't hear me.

I took my dick in my hand and pumped it slowly, letting out quiet moans as I gradually sped up, until I was done and I let the water wash me off.

I finished washing off and as I was turning the shower off I heard my phone once more. I dried myself off with the towel and wrapped it around my waist, before picking up my phone.

To my disappointment all the texts were from the unknown number, and strangely this time there were images attached to the texts.

I opened the messages and immediately gasped, my breath getting caught in my throat when my eyes ran over the images.

There were two pictures of me in the shower just now, showing everything above my waist, and not only that but it seemed as if they were taken by someone standing just on the other side of the glass.

Unknown:
- You're so fucking beautiful
- Have you ever though about being a model?

The quality of the pictures was too good for it to be taken from the doorway; but there was no way I saw anyone in here, which I would have if they were standing that close. I locked the door too.

Unknown:
- You have such nice skin babyboy
- Makes me want to bite into it

The unknown number left a message under every attachment, only adding to my discomfort.

If I thought that was scary enough, the third attachment was a video. I hesitantly pressed play, only to find it to be exactly what I feared.

Unknown:
- I love the way you moan babyboy
- But when I make you mine you'll be screaming

Jimin:
- Who tf are you???
- How did you do this??

Unknown:
- Do you still think this is a joke Jimin?

Jimin:
- No

Unknown:
- Good
- I hope you learned your lesson
- Because next time you try to test me I'll do so much worse than taking some photos

Jimin:
- Why are you doing this to me?

Unknown:
- Because I always get what I want
- And I want you