Intro

Hey so....

There's this thing that I do on my account where I post stories that I wrote as a kid. I was oddly creative when I was younger and I thought it would be a great idea to publish these stories that I had as a kid but since im older,  I would re-vamp these stories that I made when I was younger and just add my current creative thought on them.

Here is the background and reasoning as to why I made this particular story as a kid:

1. It was 2009 and I was only 10 years old when I got this story idea

2. I really like scary movies and my fav at the time was Freddy vs. Jason (Now I realize that it's a shitty movie)

3. I was really into WWE.....like really fucking into it.  so into it, to the point where I wanted to become a WWE Diva.

4. You prob know where im going with this.....

The story that I created as a kid was rewriting the Freddy vs. Jason movie but with my fav WWE stars.

So basically I turned my favorite wwe superstars of all time into teenagers and in this story they are being tormented by the popular horror duo's Freddy Kruger and Jason Voorhes. 

Yea a weird fucking combo, hate as much as you want but I just wrote this story as a past time and now I want to publish my creative work just to make my 10yr old self-happy.

When I was 10, I wrote this story in a composition notebook, and it literally filled up the WHOLE BOOK!!! Like 10yr old me was balls deep into writing this story so now I just gotta make it 1.5x better than what it originally was and just make it 'cooler' and 'a decent enough story to distract the potential readers of how odd this story idea really is'.

AGAIN I KNOW THIS IS A WEIRD STORY IDEA BUT I JUST HAD TO PUBLISH THIS SHIT TO LET PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT I GOT AN ODD CREATIVE SIDE.

So now I'll stop talking about why im publishing this story and just tell you more about the characters and plot of the story.

This plot literally follows the plotline of the movie Freddy vs Jason....

Well, the old story version that 10yr old me wrote completely followed the storyline but my current self-changed it up a bit and now it doesn't completely follow the movie but I tried to keep the same plot as the movie but I just changed it enough to where it's not borderline copyright.

And now to the characters:

(These are old WWE superstars and divas, I put the background of their 'character' in the story, how they look, the couples, which characters are best friends and all that other shit.)

(These characters aren't obviously different than their WWE persona because they are meant to be high schoolers in this story and I also just changed their personality a tiny bit. )

Ashley Massaro

- Lead singer in a band with Lita, Edge, and Matt. Senior. Punk girl.

-light tan, dirty blond hair, snake bites, some tattoos

Jeff Hardy

- Punk. Artistic kid. Matt's younger brother. Mom died as a kid. Senior.

-Tall, somewhat built, long black hair with a neon green steak, hair normally in man bun. Tattoos. Small gauges

Candice Michelle

- Popular girl. Snobby. Junior. Rich.

-Long brown hair, olive skin, 'perfect' body. 'perfect' smile.

Randy Orton

- popular football player. Senior. Hothead.

-tall, really built, buzzed cur hair, narrow eyes, and a big grin smile, tattoos

Kelly Kelly

- sweet fashionable girl. Quiet. Junior. gets scared easily.

-Blonde, blue eyes, literally looks like a barbie.

CM Punk (referred to as  Punk in the story)

-rocker/punk look. Plug. Bad boy. Senior.

-slick greaser black hair, goatee, lots of tattoos, lip piercing

Lita Dumas

- rocker chick/ guitarist of band with Ashley, Matt and Edge. Senior.

-Red hair, nose ring, resting bitch face

Edge Copeland

- rocker country boy/ other guitarist in band w Lita, Ashley and Matt. Senior. Football player

-built, tall, blue eyes, medium length surfer/wavy hair

Maria Kanellis

-sweet quiet girl. energetic. Positive. Senior.

-brown/burgundy hair, small smile and big brown eyes

John Cena

-football Player. smart jock. Wise. Buff but really a sweetie. Senior.

-blonde buzz cut, blue eyes, giant smile, hellrrr built

Maryse Ouellet

-snobby rich girl. Senior. Top of class.

-Platinum long hair, model looks, resting bitch face. Russian Barbie.

Miz Mizanin

- snobby rich boy. Senior. Cocky.  Football player.

-spiked brown hair, dimpled smile, brown eyes

Melina Perez

- snobby bitchy popular girl. Junior. Passive aggressive. sweetheart deep down.

-curly brown hair, short, resting bitch face

John 'Johnny' Morrison

- popular idiot rich kid. Junior. Acts way too old for his age. Football player

-long hair, too tan, buff, 'that guy that wears sunglasses inside'

Trish Stratus

- The sporty girl that gets along easily with everyone. Postive. Realist. Senior

-long brown hair, perfect smile, light brown eyes

Matt Hardy

-drummer of band with Lita, edge, and Ashley.  brother of Jeff. pothead and connection for parties. JC freshman

-medium length black hair, somewhat of a beard.

Couples:  (these are the couples that are already together in the story. more will form later in the story.)

Trish and Matt

Melina and Johnny

Maryse and Miz

Lita and Edge

Candice and Randy

All the characters in this movie are supposed to be best friends, they all have known each other since pre-school. Also, the list of the characters is in no particular order. They are all really prominent characters in the story.

Also, there will obviously be very mature shit in here like

two horror movie characters that people are actually afraid of in real life. (ps they are also fake and FICTION)

Sexual material

mentions of death, murder, abuse and sexual assault.

gory and brutal descriptions.

drugs and alcohol.

Honestly all the things I just listed aren't even that bad but just remember this story is influenced from a fucking scary movie so shit might get a bit dark in this story but I only went this dark to tie the story in as much as I could.

Enjoy with caution :))))