Chapter One,The NightLock

ONE YEAR LATER (After Rosin got her powers)

Captain America/ Steve Rogers' POV

" So let me get this strait, were going after a diamond theif?" Stark asked Fury. "She's not just any theif, She's the NightLock" Fury said annoyed. 

"Who's the NightLock? And why are WE going after whoever?" Stark asked again. Fury groned 

"The NightLock has powers that aid her in her theiverey, she's also an assasin so you lot have to be careful. She's trying to steal 'The Centenary Diamond*' we don't know why, but we do know she's going after that diamond" Banner said befor Fury could get a word in. Natasha then spoke up 

"Have any of you heard the phrase 'A diaomnd is a girl's best friend'? This NightLock must be a fanatic about this stuff, she's stolen the 'the Mogok Ruby', 'Queen Maries Sapphire' and 'The Mogul Emerald' who knows what she'll be after next!" she exclaimed. Fury then told us to get going, telling us that we also had to bring the NightLock back to headquarers

The NightLock/ Rosin Starks POV

The police sirens wailed loudly, they had alerted everyone of my presences, bloody hell! Things were going to get harder, but I like a challenge. My strawberry blond hair flew around me as I ran, the police still following. I took the fake diamond out of my hip bag and placed it on the ground making it look as if I had dropped it, ha! They'll think it's the real diamond SUCKERS! I took a run up before jumping over the two meter high fence. You might think that it's impossible but I'm Rosin and for me nothing is impossible.  

"Nice trick with the diamond, pity it won't work" someone said, I turned around, of course it was none other than Captain America. 

"Hello Captain, lovely night!" i said cheekily, grinning like a cheesier cat.  

"Give me the diamond" he said, holding out his hand. I looked at him, giving him ' are-you-fucking-serious?' look.  

"Mate, you must be crazy to think I'll just give you the diamond, just cause your the GREAT Captain America" 

"He's not alone" a voice said behind me. I turned and smiled 

"mommy mommy I'm soooooo scared the big scerawy iwon man is here! What's next the whole lot of you here?" I said sarcasticly. 

"Actully yes we're all here" I laughed. "Really! Earths mightiest heroes are after a diamond thief? What is the world coming to?!" Suddenly my phone rang. I answered it "Hellooooooooooooo, you have reached me please call back ANOTHER FUCKING TIME!" I yelled into the phone, the avengers starring at me shocked. I grinned again "Awww, I'm sowwy kiddies I used bad words, Shhhhs don't tewl mommy" i said mockinly. One of them attacked, i think it was the 'Black Widow, her foot flew towards my face. I grabbed it and twisted her leg around, putting her in avanrable position. 

"Nice meeting you all but i must be off, tata" I laughed, takeing out a purple smoke bomb the size of a pea. But befor could drop it the others attacked. I ninja rolled under the Captain, grabbing his legs and tripping him, I grabed a pistol of my utilite belt and pointed it at his head.  

"One move and he's dead" I said inocently, droping the smoke bomb and teloporting myself and Captain America to the hideout.

*The stones i named are real