Bad First Day

The next morning was where the real school day starts. But Kai and Aidan didn't think so at all, neither did Cyclone, I guess.

Atlas sat at the side of Cyclone's bed, and poked him. " Skye, wake up... " he said, only to be answered by a groan from Cyclone. Atlas sighed. He looked at himself, he was already ready for school and then you look at those three sleepyheads.

" Skye, we are gonna be late for school! " he said.

" No... Just five more minutes, mum.. " Cyclone slurred out. Atlas sighed again.

" Alright then, I guess I'll leave the three of you here and let you guys be late for class and get detention! " he said a little louder so the three sleepy heads could hear him.

The three of their heads immediately shot up. " detention?! " Kai said.

" Late?! " Aidan said after.

" We're not having that!! " they both of them said and sprung out of bed and ran to the bathroom. " Towel! Towel! "

Atlas smiled proudly as under his breath. Cyclone put a hand on his shoulder.

" You do know how to wake people up, do you Atlas? " he said yawning. Atlas smiled.

" I have been entrusted with a few babysitting jobs, just so you know, " he said. Cyclone nodded. Then he took his towel from his bag.

" I'll go in right after the twins are done, " he said. Atlas nodded.

" Ah, right. What time is it now? " Cyclone asked. Atlas pulled up his sleeve to see his watch.

" 5.10 in the morning, classes start at 7 sharp, " he said.

" Okay, we've got plenty of time! " Cyclone said.

............

Cyclone spoke way too soon. The twins were definitely taking their time in the bathroom, and ended up running late.

They ran along the hallways, trying to reach their classes. Cyclone and Atlas reached their class, the twins ran to their own.

" See ya later!! " they shouted before they went in.

" Huff.. Puff... Sorry we almost made you late, Atlas. I bet you have never been late for class, " Cyclone said, going to his seat.

" It's okay, Skye. I have been late for a few times, so it's fine, " Atlas said, sitting down.

Cyclone smiled, then a hand slammed on his shoulder. " Skye! You're lucky to have made it on time! Or else you would have gotten detention! " Fang said.

" Oh! Good morning, Fang! " Cyclone said.

" You should be more punctual, Skye! You have been on the clock ever since high school! " Yaya said, turning into lecture mode.

" I will, Yaya. Don't worry! " Cyclone said, and just then, the bell rang.

" Well, school starts today! " he said to Atlas, who nodded and went back to his book.