1. Who Is Max??

Previously on Colifer And The Two Girls:

After Ronan explained what had happened to Alice, Jen cried into Colin's chest. She couldn't believe that Alice was in a car crash and now she is in a coma. Ronan walked out of the room and went to Alice's room. When he walked in Alice's room.......... He saw a boy, a teenager boy, sitting on the side of Alice's bed. He was crying. Ronan went up to the teenager boy and he asked him nicely, " What are you doing here?!" The boy looked at Ronan and said to him, " My name is Max and I am Alice's old best friend, who the hell are you?
===============================

Ronan looked at Max, with a very shocked face. ' If Alice and Max were best friends in the past, then do I know him or do I know of him ' Ronan thought in his head. " My name is Ronan and I'm Alice's boyfriend, what are you doing here anyway, Max? " Ronan said to Max in a grumpy but jealous way. Max took a deep breath and looked at Ronan, " Alice, Emilia and I were childhood friends, Alice and I did everything together, whilst Emilia was with her Mum and Dad ( real parents ) " Max, then looked away from Ronan, and looked at Alice's beautiful face. Then he continued with the story, " But when Alice, Emilia and I found out that their parents died in a car crash, they were forced to go to the orphanage and I never saw them again, until I found out that Alice and Emilia were adopted by Jen and Colin, I thought that I could see them again, but not like this... " Max looked at the doorway and he saw his father, he knew that his father hated Alice and Emilia. Max knew what happened to Alice, how you may ask, welllllllll.........

It all started a month ago......

Max was with his father, in the office. Max's father wanted to talk to him, Max was worried if it had something to do with Alice. Max found out that Alice and Emilia were adopted by Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue. He had and still has feelings for Alice, sense the very first moment he layed his crystal blue eyes on her. Max asked his father, " Dad, what do you want to talk about? " Max's dad looked at him with a smirk on his face, " I want you to kill Alice for me and if you don't I'll kill her myself!! " Max couldn't believe what his father wants him to do, Max would never hurt his childhood friend, his crush, his lover. But he knew that his father would hurt Alice 10 times more than Max would hurt her. Max looked at his father and he said........

Authors Notes

Cliffhanger!!!!
I'm so happy that so many people have read my friend and my book.
Plz leave a comment of some ideas for the book, we could really use some of ur ideas for the book.
Hope u enjoyed the last book 😁😁