2. How could Max do this is Alice??

Previously on Colifer And The Two Girls:

Max was with his father, in the office. Max's father wanted to talk to him, Max was worried if it had something to do with Alice. Max found out that Alice and Emilia were adopted by Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue. He had and still has feelings for Alice, sense the very first moment he layed his crystal blue eyes on her. Max asked his father, " Dad, what do you want to talk about? " Max's dad looked at him with a smirk on his face, " I want you to kill Alice for me and if you don't I'll kill her myself!! " Max couldn't believe what his father wants him to do, Max would never hurt his childhood friend, his crush, his lover. But he knew that his father would hurt Alice 10 times more than Max would hurt her. Max looked at his father and he said........

================================
" Dad...... I'll..ummm....I'll kill..... Alice for... for you." Max said while he was looking at the floor. " Maxwell Smith The Third, look at your father when you are talking to him, understood?! " Max's dad shouted at Max. Max looked up and he said, whilst looking into his fathers eyes, " I SAID I'LL KILL ALICE FOR YOU!!!" Max's father was the one who was a shocked now, " Are you happy now, making your only son kill the person that they love the most??" Then Max walked out of his fathers office and walked straight to his bedroom.

The Present Day:

Max and Ronan were still in Alice's hospital room. Ronan saw a single tear coming out of Max's eyes. Ronan went up to Max and hugged him, Max hesitantly hugged Ronan back.

Emilia's POV

Jared and I were walking from Jen and Colin's house to the hospital. Jared was trying so hard to comfort me but, I still couldn't believe that I shouted at my sister, yes she might be 9 minutes older than me, but we are twins and twins stick together. The weather was lovely and warm. I was wearing a creamy and green dress with brown sandals, a brown bag, some golden earrings and a stylish hat.

 I was wearing a creamy and green dress with brown sandals, a brown bag, some golden earrings and a stylish hat

As soon as Jared and I arrived at the hospital, I saw Ronan and someone else in Alice's room. Ronan and this ' someone ' were hugging each other. They looked sad. Who was this person? Why is Ronan hugging him. As I coughed loudly, Ronan and this someone stopped hugging each other. They looked at me. The someone looked at me confused, " Emilia, is that you after all these years? " said this someone that I didn't know. I look at him shockingly, " Who are you and how do you know my name?? " I say questionably. The person took a deep breath and said, " Emilia, it's me Max, you know, Alice's and yours old childhood friend? " I was shocked that I was seeing Max again, after the very last conversation that we were having about Alice and him.

Authors Notes

Another cliffhanger!!!
Why do you think that Max and Emilia had a conversation about Max and Alice?? Did people think that they should go out?? But if people thought that they should be going out then, why did Max's father want him to kill Alice then??

You will find out in the next few chapters.