His Promise

- [ ] Chapter Two
- [ ] August POV

"Aye man y'all know better bothering shorty like dat " I said walking up to rick and them. Even though we were all pretty much bums them niggas really bummy. They live by shelter home food and having sex with whoever's desperate enough for some dick.

"Shorty was looking real good in them shorts shidd I couldn't even help myself " Rick the ring leader of the group said. He disgusts me more than Pookie and that motherfucker will do anything for some crack.

"Man I'm warning y'all now stay tf away from that girl...Especially you" I said looking at Rick who had a lil smirk on his face."That's ya girl or sum Aug?" He asked trying to be funny. "Nah but she showl ain't yours to be touching on so chill out ...I'm gone man" I said dapping everybody up.

I walked up to one of the well known corner stores to see if there was some work needed. "Aye y'all need some help today" I asked one of the workers as soon as I walked in. "Yeah man you can help the guy who unloads the stuff out there" the worker said pointing to a fat ass white man unloading everything out in the parking lot.

I grunted all them boxes looked heavy as hell, I really wished Ian have to be doing this shit to make it by. I headed outside to find the white man talking to the girl from earlier instead of unloading boxes.

I began unloading one of the boxes labeled as "Cheetos " while chubs kept talking to Niyah or whatever she said her name was. "Aye man what you doing " the guy asked glancing over at me. "What it look like I'm doing boy" I said still unloading the boxes.

"That's my job " he said sounding like a three year old." "And now it's mine" I said smirking. Ole girl tried hiding her giggles by covering up her mouth with her hand, she had a cute lil laugh I'll say.

"And wtf you laughing at bitch" he said stepping closer to her. "And wtf you think you doing" I said stepping up as well.
"I-I think ima go" she said stuttering.. I shook my head corny ass nigga done scared her.

"Let me walk you to yo car ma" I said mean mugging the hell out the fat ass nigga. She nodded and we began walking to her car. "You know that guy back there" I asked as we approached her whip. " Yeah he works for my dad" she said sadly. "He be bothering you or sumn" I asked clenching my jaw.

"He just weird" she said unlocking her doors and getting in."Mm well let me know if he try something cuz I'll handle his ass" I said serious as hell.She gave me a quick nod and a thank you before pulling off.

I looked over my shoulder to see fatty actually doing his work. I'd really hate to have to fuck him up but ion play that disrespecting and bullshitting the ladies, my pops always said " Women are like Mother Nature without them you are nothing "

I made a promise to myself that if I can help a women in my sight or reach they ain't gone ever get disrespected or bullshitted and I aim to keep that promise.

I walked back over to the truck and started unloading more boxes "Aye man how much he usually pay you for doing this shit" I asked cuz I ain't boutta be lifting these heavy ass boxes for some chump change. "Four grand but since you unloading we'll get two a piece." I nodded and continued working .

After getting everything unloaded and put up the man paid us and I walked out the store in search of a hotel to stay in. There were definitely lots of hotel to stay in but I wanted a good one and that was definitely gonna be hard to find hence the type of town I live in.

After walking around for about twenty minutes I decided on staying at " Colin's Inn" it aint nothing fancy but it's decent enough and it damn sure ain't go no bugs like the rest of em. I walked into the lobby heading straight to the front desk. After paying up to three days and getting my key I headed up to the third floor room 313.

Once I got in I immediately headed straight to the bathroom for a well needed shower today has been a long day .

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ❗️😘