Charapter 1

Staar P.O.V

Mum, I'm going to the shops!- I shouted, not even caring to hear her answer. I knew she was asking me to buy something for her, but I would forget it.

I walked out of my house, and into my beautiful road. I greeted my neighbour, and started walking. Whilst I did that, I checked the store I was passing and saw a big poster that said "One direction in California, Will you miss it?" I guess I would. There's no way mum will let me go there alone, I mean, I do have friends but they don't fancy one direction, they actually prefer Justin Bieber.

I kept walking, went into the store and bought a few things. I stopped on  the way home on a Mc Donalds and bought some food, mum would kill me if I didn't get dinner. On my way out I was putting everything together, but bumped into someone. Thankfully, everything ende up together, on the floor, but together.

I'm so sorry- I heard the person say. I think it was a boy... any way I looked up and found a guy with the hood up to half of his face, and sun glasses on, wich was ridiculous, because it was raining.

It's okay, I'm sorry I should have looked up- I apologised. he smiled, just as one curl slipped out of his hoodie. He realised, muttered one "goodbye" and left.

"what did I do?" I wondered, thinking of how quickly he had left. I didn't know, but I forgot about it as I entered home.

Did you buy food?- My sister Sunn asked. She's older than me, but she doesn't seem so beacuse she's so short.

yeah, I bouught Mc Donalds- I said, realising I shouldn't tell my sister about the boy, she's just really nosey, and would want to know more. "Whatever" I though. I decided to call Jaimie, my Bestie, to try and convince her to come with me to the concert.

Please please pretty please?- I asked for the hundredth time.

NO Staar, I'm not going, Beliebah for evah- she said, putting this fake english accent- I'm really sorry but I can't, I mean, I'm a belieber for god's sake!-

Alright Jaimie, thanks anyway- I said as I hanged. My last hope. I went to the bathroom, had a shower and relaxed whilst the water scurried down my body. I was sad, but not that much, I did know I wasn't going to be able to see them. I was just a bit disapointed.

I finally went to sleep, and as I started to close my eyes I thought " why isn't my life more exciting?"

(_________________________________________________________________________)

Sorry guys, I guess it's short and sweet..... I know it's kinda boring, but you'll get more soon, I promise. and next chapter the nice stuff will start.... Developing......

but I 'll start to ask.... which one do you want her NOT to be engaged with (I don't mean bridal style girlies) Zayn Louis Liam Harry or Niall (I'm so sorry you are last Niall, you'll go first next time :) )

Plz follow me on Twittah @GottaLoveCurls

I want to find lots of comments please?

Roo xx