new friends

I woke up to the sound of people chatting. I rose from my "bed" which was the sofa and saw Zayn sleeping in the floor, everyone else was in the kitchen. But I also heard a Girl's voice which was, erm strange?

I went to the door and entered sleepily. "I knew Lou had a girl's voice, but not that much" Was what I said before I realized Lou's well-known girlfriend was sitting  on one of the chairs. She, as well as everyone else, starte laughing. Lou was looking at me with his eyes in a fake-hurt way. "How could you?"

But I was more conscious about the fact that  Maggie -Lou's girl- was in my kitchen, and I was HORRIBLE. Her pink and violet dipped hair looked even more pretty than in pictures, and she was laughing like there was no tomorrow. I looked like a monster, so I ran to my bedroom and took a bath. I decided to wear something casual, since we didn't seem to be going anywhere. I decided on a stripped red and white shirt, some black shorts and red shoes (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62457825&.locale=es)

Just as I finished changing the door opened, and Maggie appeared.

"Hello Staar.Nice clothing" I smiled and finished brushing my hair. "would you like to go shopping with me and some friends? the boys are practicing for a concert. "

"I would love to!" she smiled and took her cellphone out of her purse. she quickly texted someone and smiled to me. "tell me something about you"

I told her that I was a bit alike my brother, more similar to mom, and I wanted to kill Lou for fighting with the boys yesterday. She understood me, and I discovered that besides being that optimistic, always-laughing kind of girl, she knew when to be serious. I was happy she was with Lou.

We went downstairs and the boys saw me and "ooh"ed. I was wearing THE SAME as Lou but girl's version and without TOMs. Impressive

"twin conspiration" "telepathy" and "chicken" are some of the things the boys said. Maggie said goodbye to everyone as well as I did, and told me the girls were outside. She opened the door and we left the suite. In front of it was an elevator, so we went to the first floor and exited the hotel.

outside was a beautiful red car and two girls inside it. one had grayish hair, wich was strange, but looked cool on her. She had faint blond streaks and bangs. She had piercing blue eyes and a scar which called my attention. It was heart-shaped and was right in the collarbone. The other one had black hair with blond streaks, shoulder length. She looked gorgeous and had an enviable sense of style.

"Staar, this are Tracy and Celt, my friends who will come with us."

we spent the whole car ride talking. at first Celt was a little bit shy, but then I gained her confidence and she was super funny and random. Tracy was also amazing, really bubbly and happy, but I realized she was a bit competitive. I liked her anyway.

We spent four hours shopping and I even asked the girls for fashion advice. Tracy helped a lot, and I loved everything we bought. We also ate something when we finished, since it was already 2:00 pm. In all this time I learned that Celt liked singing, Maggie singing in the rain, and Tracy loved nutella. We left the shops and went to the hotel, where we watched some movies. I realized that I had never met Liam's girlfriend so I asked Maggie "How is her?" she looked at me with honesty in her eyes and said "She is a witch, sincerely. sorry to disappoint you" I smiled "It's okay Maggie, you didn't disappoint me". 

We continued watching the movie, and afterwards Celt and Tracy left. Me and Maggie talked about the videos she used to do with her best friend. I used to love them, I remember. At 8 pm the boys came and Maggie went with Lou to their room. of course she was staying with us in LA, till we got back. 

I greeted the other boys and went to to my room to sleep, taking extra care of Niall. I changed into my pyjamas and went to sleep, thinking that I already had 3 new friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for SO much wait, but I have two works here, another one in another page, and another two in another page.. so I'm busy, and adding school.....

well anyhow, it's here. Love y'all.

Dewx