Wait, What?

After that we spent the whole day sight-seeing. We went to L.A's Disney and L.A's Hollywood boulevard. After that we went back home, which was a bummer because I was having such a good time with them.

"Why don't we have a sleep-over in our room" Harry asked. I nodded as well as all the others, except harry and Lou who was looking at me with a strange face.

"And play truth or dare!" Niall shouted, causing me to jump. Now Louis's face was way too happy, but I could see a trace of sadness. They all nodded furiously, and I did too. After all I don't want to be the odd-man out.

We all sat down in a circle, while all their mum's and mine(Louis's too) left to their rooms. Evryone was looking at each other fiercely while I was looking at them as if they were nuts.

"I'll start!" Lou shouted. "I pick Liam!"

"erm..... truth"

"CHICKEN!" they all shouted.

"What is the most crazy thing a fan told/asked you?"

"If she could lick me"

After that we all started playing more loosely. I was asked fave color (blue/green) most embarrassing moment ( I couldn't remember anything , so I told them I sat on my salad, which is actually true) first kiss (Passionate, under the rain. Kidding, it was on the girl's toilets, don't ask WHY). Niall had been asked to lick the toilet, Lou had to throw his carrots through the elevator gap and zayn had to untidy his hair.the last one was the one that took more time, Zayn is so vain! (A/N: I love ya Zaynie!)

"C'mon Staar, pick dare this time" they all wanted me to. Harry had picked me, and they didn't like me choosing truth every time.

"okay, dare" I rolled my eyes, what will I do, drink toilet water?

"You have to kiss one of us" he said confidently.

Lou looked as if he was about to kill someone. I thought for a moment. Lou's my brother. Liam and Zayn have Girlfriends. Niall or Hazza? I decided on Niall, because Harry looked sure that I would kiss him. So I kissed Nialler.

And then, war broke loose.

Louis was on top of Niall, Liam was trying to separate them. Zayn was also on top of them, as well as harry. I had a pile of morons in front of me.

"STOP IT!"  no one listened to me, or if they did, they ignored me. "I SAID STOP IT!"

Finally they parted away, all of them looking to the ground.

"I'm leaving to sleep, and please DON'T KILL YOURSELVES"

I hate people fighting. Mom and I fought all the time. Dad lost his life fighting with his friends.They were just playing, until someone punched him a little bit too strongly.

A tear was streaming down my face. everything was quiet as I stormed out of what seemed to be Lou's room to the couch in the living room. I laid there and went to sleep, hoping that in some days, she would be with her sisters and her mother, at school.

-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

At midnight I got up again. I Had been having horrible nightmares about dad's fight or me fighting with mom. I didn't open my eyes because I heard voices.

(A/N: LS:lou. LM: liam. H: haz. Z: zayn. N: niall. italics: her thoughts )

LS: you all like her?

LM: we think so

LS: you and zaynie have got girls, ya know?

z:yes lou we know

H: I haven't got a girlfriend