Tripping is classy

Through the huge castle halls and out into the garden, little seven year old Malachi was running away from her parents her unusual brown to red ombré flowing behind her as she fled from her parents. As she burst through the door she accidentally tripped on the stairs and started tumbling.

(Malachi POV)
When I started falling I tried to catch myself but I was too late and I hit the bottom step with a thud. Then I heard the door crash open with my parents standing there, their eyes shocked and full of fear as I started to stand up, blood falling from my forehead down my face. Scrapes laid on my skin with blood coming from some of them.

As I smiled at them they ran over and gently picked me up and brought me up the steps inside. When we finally made it to the doctor's room down the hall the door opened and in the doorway was Dr.Ember. when she looked at me she saw my condition and went inside the room to get it ready to fix me up.

"What happened this time" She questioned, some amusement in her voice as she said this.

"I had a craswh landwing, boom" I answered back waving my arms a bit. Her laughs filled the room as she carefully cleaned my wounds and bandaged my head. My parents smiled at my speech and left the room for a little. When they came back Dr.Eliza was cleaning and I was eating a lollipop. They mentioned something to Dr.Eliza and she nodded then looked at me finishing my lollipop, she then walked over with a tiny garbage can and I threw my stick in it. 

My parents walked over and sat on both sides of me. I always thought my parents were beautiful. My Mama's name was Juniper but she preferred June. she always put her blonde hair in a simple braided bun to show off her purple eyes. She was pretty tall to but she was always kind and gentle. My mom's name was Ambrosia but like my mama she preferred Amber. She wore her brownish reddish hair down but braided tiny flowers in it. Her bright teal eyes always shined through though. My mom used to be my mama's guard but they fell in love then boom marriage  then me! 

When I saw they were about speak I focused my attention on them instead of the wall. My mama smiled at me and my mom nudged my head a little. I giggled at them then Mama started speaking.

"Your mom and I have decided to get you a personal guard that is around your age to protect you because of your ability to attract danger." my mama stated as she glanced at my mom. I stood up fast and turned towards them super fast and gave them a really big grin. They also smiled at me then hugged me, I hugged back then stopped super fast as well.

"When will I meet them!?" I question with a tilt of my head. They laughed and stood up as well, they put their hands on my shoulders and mom said "You can meet him now if you want, he is in the dining room right now eating." I started to run toward the door but stop and turned my head towards them, I waved them over then booked it out the door giggling along the way. As I was about to open the dining room doors the opened making me get hit in the forehead and fall backwards but before I could hit the floor I'm grabbed by the waist and pulled into a hard chest then we reached the floor. I could hear the metal chest plate hit the wooden floor then a groan.  

(I feel like this is long but then I realize it not even close XD)

As I opened my eyes I see my parent run over their faces panicked but then they relax as they see I'm not hurt. They smile at the body under me and my mama step up and helped me off the floor while my mom helped the boy. His blue eyes glued to mine as he took my mom's hand, when he got up he bowed to my parents then he bowed to me. 

"I'm very sorry your highness for hitting you with the door." He quickly rushed out as he continued to bow and apologize. I giggled at his continuation then held up my hand he immediately stopped when he saw it. 

"It's fwine now stwop." I stated an order, he nodded and stood up straight. My parents laughed at my tone and smiled at the both of us. 

"Jaxson this is Malachi, Malachi, darling, this is your guard Jaxson." My mom exclaimed as we both held out our hands for a handshake. after we shook hands, both my mothers led him and I into the dining room and into chairs.

"Ok so you guys probably have some questions but you have to wait til the end kay?" my mama commanded, we both gulped and nodded "Good, alrighty then. As I was saying Jaxson is going to be guarding you starting today and so on so forth. Malachi I hope you will treat Jaxson like any normal person like me and mom ok?" As I nodded my head my stomach grumbled loudly which caused me to blush embarrassingly. All three of them laughed then my mama clapped her hands when magically butlers came in with trays of food. Jaxson stared at all of them in awe as they set the table. I saw my favorite be placed in front of me covered in whipped cream and strawberries.... Pancakes!! My mouth was open in awe at them but then I started gobbling them down quickly. I heard laughs from my parents and a few chuckles from Jaxson. I started blushing as I wiped my mouth and whole face from my mess and took a drink of orange juice. 

(I finally finished it whoooo!! I'm so happy I made it past 1000 words yay. Well hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will post another chapter tomorrow.)