Why can't I

(A/N Malachi's dress like shirt but it just has leggings underneath it)

(3rd Pov)

Malachi, Jax, and Malachi's sister Naomi were in town walking about waving to the people and helping them. When they reached Their favorite house out of them all they shouted through one of the windows scaring the people inside. And out came Cora and Alice Simmons, who were very happy to see the trio. Cora walked up to Naomi and Kissed her and Alice went and hugged Jax and Malachi her arms wrapped around their hips. They grinned and bent down to hug the girl, she giggled and then places flower crowns on top of their heads Malachi's light blue and Jax's red.

"There you go, I just made them," Alice claimed as they fixed the placement on their heads. "Why thank you Alice," Malachi exclaimed to the girl and Jax nodded at her words. When they stood up they waved to the sisters and went across the bridge to the castle when they opened the castle they were all hungry so they went to eat in the dining room.

(Malachi Pov)

When we were walking down the hall to the dining room Jax was up ahead a little so I started running then launched onto his back forcing him to give me a piggy pack. I heard my sister laughing in the background and Jax groans mixed with his laughs. We made into the dining hall to see my mothers talking to two people one sorta old and the other really old. I cringed slightly but didn't show it. Jax set me down and stood to the side of me his hand close to his dagger. I walked over to my mothers and kissed their cheeks gently before going to sit down with Naomi and Jax. They sat on both sides of me then we were dined. My huge stack of pancakes got placed in front of me and I grinned before gulping them down. When I heard someone clear their throat was when I stopped and I saw it was my mama with a disappointed face, huh that's weird she has never and I repeat never looked at me like that. I wiped my face and stood leaving my seat and everyone else, not finishing my food which never happens and walked out. I heard a chair move and the door open with heavy foot steps following me to the garden. I started climbing the tree that I fell out of ten years ago but this time I only went halfway so Jax would be safe. When I heard him settle next to me is when I leaned on hs shoulder closing my eyes and I felt his hands run through my hair as we sat there.

"What happened when I left?" I asked Jax. He sighed and started speaking, "Miss.June was disappointed that you left while Miss. Amber was mad at her for making a face you have never seen before. Naomi was shocked but stayed calm and sent me to find you. But the men looked at you in disgust like they couldn't even stand being in the room with you but the young man held a look like he wanted to beat the shit out of you and I really wanted to sock his face but I just left."

I laughed at his words but stopped when I saw someone come out of the door. I glared at the face when I saw it was creepy dick man. He was looking for us but didn't look up into the trees which i tried not to laugh at. I heard Jax chuckle quietly at the idiot looking for us but then I got an idea. I nudged Jax in the side and pointed to a branch that leaded to one of the roofs of the castle. He grinned and nodded. We both stood and started running across the branch then jumped onto the roof making a quiet thud. "That was amazing. woo so fun," I said to Jax. I heard a creepy dick man start shouting at us, "That is not ladylike or proper no wonder your mother is disappointed in you and why you are raised poorly, you don't have a dad to tech you manners."

My eyes flashed gold and my fangs sprouted with my claws, I walked to the edge and glared down at him"Listen here and listen well dickhead you insult my family one more time or you insult me you will not make it back to your precious tiny kingdom you dwarf!" Kana my wolf said to him which made my voice deeper than normal. I saw him visibly shiver and his eyes showed fear, and with that he bolted inside almost peeing his trousers. I heard Jax burst out laughing and I heard Kana start howling

'Yea that will show him not to mess with us'

'Good job Kana he almost peed his trousers'

Me and Jax high five and start running along the roof of the different parts of the castle til we got tired. We then headed inside through our sky light and into our room

When we landed Jax walked to his bed and plopped onto it his face suffocating in his covers

When we landed Jax walked to his bed and plopped onto it his face suffocating in his covers. I laughed at him and walked into my side of the bathroom and started running a shower. When I finished I walked to my mini dresser and put my undergarments on then my robe and walked out. I went to my dresser and plucked out some comfortable clothes

When I laid down we started our game with the wall between the headboards of our beds and we would come up with a knock and hit the wall then the other person would have to copy the knock

When I laid down we started our game with the wall between the headboards of our beds and we would come up with a knock and hit the wall then the other person would have to copy the knock. Hey you can't judge us for it we don't want to go out there with creepy dude , old man, sincere mom, disappointed mama, and Naomi. He started and we continued this til we heard a special knock. we already knew who it was since she only knocks like that. Naomi walked in with Cora and Alice on her tail, Alice came and jumped onto my bed while Naomi got a comfy chair and sat down with Cora on her lap.

"You know that young man is a perv along with being your suitor." Naomi stated as she hugged Cora's waist. I froze completely, not paying attention to anyone not even Jax. All I heard was Kana growling because we went with creepy dick man then we would leave our mate.

'Tell your parents we will be able to stay'

'What if Jax doesn't want me though. he would be stuck with me unless he rejects me'

That was when I left the room to speak to my parents.