Apologizes are Sorta Nice

(Malachi Pov)

Now I never really needed to apologize to my parents befre so I'm really nervous about this because like what if I mess it up even more or i don't apologize right, so many this are running through my head as I stand in front of my Parents' room. I never thought I would be standing here but you know me always messing things up here. I gently knocked on the room door and waited. I heard it click and I saw my mom's shoes so I looked up and smiled weakly at her. She smiled back and hugged me letting me inside. I saw the back of my mother's head as she sat on the side of their bed, tissues surrounding her and on the floor. I shuffled over to her and stood beside her bed and waited for her to notice me. When she did her eyes were shocked as she looked back down again. It broke my heart to see her like this but I quickly recovered and lunged at her trapping her in a hug. A little shocked her eyes widened but she hugged back just as tightly. I saw my Mom walk over and join the group hug then I almost forgot Jax joined me to see the events happen. I lifted my head from her shoulder to see him standing there awkwardly, so I waved him over so he would join. then when he did Naomi, Cora, and Alice all did as well so what anyone would see when walking past is just a bunch of people mushed together hugging each other.

"We are all like meatloaf coming together to create a masterpiece," we all heard Alice say it sort of muffled from getting squished. We all started laughing til we heard Jax say, "Way to go Alice breaking the moment we had." At that we all almost died of laughter, when we finished we stood up and eventually everyone went to the dining hall to eat because we were all starving. Once we all ate we went and sat in the garden, we were all spread out on the grass staring at the sky. 

'This is what a family looks like,' I thought as I looked around at everyone.'I'm happy to be apart of this with everyone."

(Sorry this is super short, it's just that I'm running out of ideas with this. But if you wanted I would appreciate if you left ideas in the comments for future chapters. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I will see you next time, Peace :P)