Creepy Man Is Out Of Here

(Malachi Pov)

I don't think I have ever been this mad before except when Jax took a bit of my Pancakes but other than that never. I'm ducking pissed and everyone can feel it because I can see and feel the maids and butlers flinch when I walk past. Their reactions at to my flames and soon I make it to my parent's office to see them inside with Creepy Man and Old Man. I pointed to the door,

"GET OUT," I commanded letting Kana take over fully. The visibly shiver and booked it out the door with me slamming it behind them. I turned and growled at my parents my gold eyes showing hatred. They looked at each other and gulped but then they quickly recovered.

"You guys think you're real classy trying to take me away from my mate yea real slick," Kana growled out,"If you think I'm gonna leave with Creepy Man and the grandpa then you can guess again." My mom's eyes flashed with sadness at what my mother did while my mother's eyes flashed gray. "Malachi Rosen Burn you will not order us around and threaten our guests and your future husband." My mother ordered. I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip.

"IF I WANTED TO MARRY ANYONE IT WOULD BE JAXSON BUT SINCE YOU'RE AN AWFUL MOTHER YOU'RE TRYING TO SEND ME AWAY FROM MY MATE. YOU HAVE YOURS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE NOT BEING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM," I screamed at her,"I HATE YOU, I REALLY DO, I AM A 20 YEAR OLD ADULT HAVING ALREADY FOUND MY MATE AND YOU ARE TRYING TO RUIN IT!!" She looked shocked and sad at my words and just put her head down. My mom just hugged her and mouthed to me 'I will deal with it' I nodded and went out slamming the door in the process.

'who does she think she is trying to send me away from him, like really she has her mate right beside her and she is trying to take mine away.' I booked it down the hall to my secret room behind a bookcase no one knew about. I slid down the wall into one of the comfy chairs I had in here and hugged my knees tears rolling down my face as I curled up in a ball sobbing. I can't remember when I fell asleep but I guess I did and when I woke up I was against a chest hearing a heartbeat. I looked up and saw Jax laying there with his arms wrapped around my waist and his eyes closed. I felt my face heat up but I ignored it and laid back down getting comfortable and I dozed off again.

(Time skip)

I watched as Creepy man also known as Chase Von Butsnirt and grandpa or Brian Von Butsnirt were leaving and I don't think I would've be this happy again but anyways. I watched as my mom waved them off then walked back up the stairs to see me standing there with Jax she smiled at the both of us then walked inside. Jax sighed and stated, "You are gonna have to apologize eventually." I groaned but then sighed and nodded.

"I will do it, I promise."

(And end, sorry this one is so much shorter than the other ones but I wanted to get the Von Butsnirts outta here before they got to comfortable so anyways see ya net time Peace :P)