Chapter 2

(Author's Note: So I'm thinking to write most of the book in the past, like in then end of the last chapter I ended off with Alexandra knowing about Michael but not really knowing him. So I'll continue off from there. Enjoy!)

Flashback

"Awe, little wittle Alice has been cwying," said Tyler. Tyler was always bugging me since freshman year. And now I'm in grade 11. Almost 4 years since this assholw was bothering me. And he knows that my name is Alex, not Alice.

I ignored him and kept walking to my locker to get my lunch.

"Oh, so you're ignoring me now?" he said and turned me around by pulling my left arm.

"Tyler stop!" I said tying to wriggle out of his grasp. But instead, he held on harder.

"No," he said and smirked.

"Dude," someone said behind me. "She said stop."

"And I said no," replied Tyler. He tightened his grip.

I looked to the right to see who was standing up for me. It was that boy I saw the other day, with green hair.

"She's uncomfortable," said the green-haired boy.

"Like I give a fuck." Tyler laughed.

"Mate, just let go of her!" the boy said

"No," said Tyler.

And the next thing you know, the green haired boy punched Tyler in the jaw. Finally, Tyler let go of my arm

I backed away and my back hit the lockers. I looked at my arm, and it was all red and started to bruise.

After that, Tyler punched the boy in the stomach.

"Stop!" I shouted.

People started to gather to watch the fight.

I went to the green haired guy and grabbed his arm before he hits Tyler.

"Let's go," I said not looking in his eyes. I felt his gaze on me.

When we reached outside I looked at him. He was already looking at me. I looked away and sighed.

"Thank you," I said. "Thank you so much. But, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, thank you," he replied. "It's lunch, and you're probably hungry. Would you like to eat lunch with me?"

I laughed. "We don't even know each other. But yes, yes I will have lunch with this crazy haired boy."

"Well, let me start off by introducing myself; my name is Michael, Michael Clifford. And yours is..."

"Alexandra Young. It's very nice to meet you."

"My pleasure."

We laughed. I already like this guy. I hope he can be a better friend than Ashley.

I learned over lunch that he was born in Austrailia. His middle name is Gordon. And that he always, no matter what, double knots his shoelaces.

I found out that we have the same study hall period, but he never comes. That's why I never see him.

~~~~~~

Author's Note

Thanks for reading this chapter! I know it's not the best but whatever:)

SHOUT OUT TO LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!

Can't believe that my baby is an adult :'(

On the side there is a picture of my beautiful Michael Clifford:)

If you have any questions or feedback, just message me or tweet me @baroqueniall

Song Recommendation: If You Wanna by: The Vaccines

Please comment, vote and follow.

I love youuuuuu :*