Chapter 22

Copyright © 2014 by Stupid_and_Proud

All Rights Reserved

*Not Revised*

MUST READ NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!!!! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

I watched Oliver walk around my room inspecting everything. I still haven't unpacked all the way. As if reading my mind he spoke, "I see you haven't quite unpacked yet."

"Yep." I said awkwardly as I closed my door still on one foot. I'm going to have to be like this for a while and it's really going to suck.

I saw Oliver go towards my desk where my computer was at, a couple of pictures were put up and a few other desk items things were. He picked up a picture. I sat on my bed and laid back against the backboard. Oliver sat right next to me. "Who's this?" He pointed to the red head sitting right next to me.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was family picture day. The day my mom planned out everything almost like the pictures were for a wedding, but instead of someone getting married it was a family photo. She picked the beach on a bright sunny day. Everyone was off of work and we all had time. It actually wasn't too long ago. It was like two months ago.

Anyways, I was never the get dressed up type. So my mom did my make up and picked my clothes out, while Sarah did my hair; which was a nice beach wave. In this picture we were sitting next to the ocean. Jer on my right and Sarah on my left. We were getting along. I had a pastel purple long sleeve shirt on, Sarah a pastel pink tank top, and Jer a pastel blue short sleeve. We were all laughing and having a great time.

"Hello? Anyone still there? Or am I talking to a dead body?" Oliver pulled me out of my flashback.

I blinked a couple of times. "Uh yeah sorry. What was the question again?"

"Who is this girl right next to you?"

I looked down at my twiddling thumbs remembering our last few conversations. "We have to answer truthfully right? I mean we are playing the game right now?"

"Uh, yeah. That's the whole part of playing the game."

"Right. Well, that's my sister." I looked up at him. He looked back at the picture.

"You serious?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well none of you look alike!"

"Trust me we all know."

"Well how old is she?" He looked up back at me.

"It's my turn smart ass." I smiled a quick smile before letting it fade.

"Well, shoot."

"Did you know my aunt before last night?" I looked in his eyes.

"Yes." His answer is making me wonder more about him and my aunt. What has happened between them? How did they meet?

"My turn!" He lit up like a little boy on Christmas morning.

"Alright."

"How old is she?" I got confused for a second then I remembered who he was talking about.

"Uh, she is um." I scratched the back of my neck out of pure nervousness.

“Come on! Just tell me!” He begged

“She is 17.” When i said 17 I did that fake cough where you go all silent and cough.

“What? I didn’t hear you?” He cupped his ear that was towards me.