Chapter 6

Copyright © 2013 by Stupid_and_Proud

All Rights Reserved

*Not Revised*

Not the best meal since we have nothing in our cabinets and fridge, but ramen will do. I guess.

I sat there eating my ramen and staring at the clock. 10:27a.m. You might be wondering ‘What did she do for an hour and 57 minutes.’ Well let me tell you:

*FLASHBACK TO 8:30a.m.*

I set down my keys in the bowl where we usually put mail and keys.

I walked upstairs, got undressed, and took a nice half an hour bath. I decided not to cook right away or anything special. I just wanted to try and think of what I was going to say in the letters and how I was going to do it. I mean people are probably thinking right now: ‘Wow she just can’t handle simple bulling’ and shit like that. What most of you don’t know is that I’ve been through so much more. It’s worse than you can imagine. I am never going to open up to anyone.

Like those therapists; I don’t trust them. You go to one session and they expect you to just pour your lives out to them and your so called ‘problems’ that your parents think you have. Poof! They magically fixed your problems! Ha I doubt it! They probably gossip about you with their family and coworkers, putting themselves up and telling them how much better you are than them.

After I got out I spent a while just sitting there on my bed staring into space. I probably did that for like 10 minutes. Then I spent like another 10 minutes looking for my basketball shorts.

So I wasted 50 minutes doing that.

Wow. I really suck at doing things. I lose things all the time. Basketball shorts as proof.

As everyone already knows I love to exercise. So when I found my basket ball shorts I put them on.

I already had my blue sports bra on. My favorite one.

I went down stairs and boxed with all of our equipment and such. I used everything.

I did about 50 crunches, 112 push-ups, 24 stair runs (stair runs are where you just run up your stairs, then back down; that is one stair run), used my boxing equipment, and I ran to my school and back.

When I reached the school I stopped. It was the sight that I saw that made me stop.

There was my brother in his truck. My sister was right next to him, rubbing her hand along his back trying to comfort him. He had this lost, sad puppy dog look upon his face. My sister even had this sad look upon her face.

I was about to run up to them to explain everything, but then a thought struck my mind; If they are so worried about you, why didn’t they go look for you huh? Why didn’t they go straight home, or even call the parents? Well looks to me that they won’t worry about you much after you’re gone.

I wiped a tear streaking down my left cheek and ran back home. I didn’t even stop to say hello to old man Jerry; our neighbor. Even though he asked why I wasn’t in school, and then threatened to call my parents. I know he won’t call them anyways because he once told me that technology was a waste of his precious old time.

II did all of that for about 45 minutes. So all in all it adds up to an hour and 5 minutes.

The next 47 minutes I wrote letters.

I wrote to Jer first, then Sarah, my mom, and of course old man Jerry. Just kidding. I wrote one to my so called father. His was mighty short though.