II.

Princess Nalira's heart skips a little beat now having things click in her head. Of course he was so beautiful and handsome and kind, he's a prince. A role that definitely fit him.

"The pleasure is all mine, Prince Jinyoung." She felt her cheeks rise up just by letting his beautiful name roll off her tongue.

She was also blushing from the prince's gaze on her. His eyes were soft as they eyed her face and his smile was simple. A look like this, she recognized her father giving her mother when he would look at her mother lovingly.

"So, what book were you going to read?" He asks her, breaking the silence.

"O-Oh I'll show you." She tells him and leaves the book shelf they were standing by, walking over to her favorite reading spot.

She picks up the book she was going to finish reading and hands it to him. His eyes widen and so does his smile, "Oh! Daebak!! The Catcher in the Rye!! I love his book!! Did you get to the chapter where Holden-"

She immediately shushes him making him stop his sentence, "I haven't finished yet! No spoilers!!" The prince chuckles and nods in understanding and hands it back to her.

"It's a nice book, you'll love finishing it."

"I'm sure I will. Hm actually there might be some books here that you might like. We have an international section somewhere here." She says and begins walking around the library with Prince Jinyoung following swiftly with her.

Her eyes follow the many book spines until she stops and finds the shelf she was looking for. "Ah here! All these books are in Korean! From any genre you can name."

He looks at the different Hangul lettered books in awe and pulls out a white book. "Ah this one is one of my favorites by Pi Cheondeuk! It's called Inyeon or 'Affinity' in English. My teacher gave this to me to read when I was going through my academic lessons."

"Ooh what's it about?"

"It's a little complicated to explain, but it's basically about Karma vs. Predestined relationship. Basically a young man meets a girl then meets her again ten years later, then again ten years later. But each meeting is a different experience!"

"Huh interesting. A predestined love...do you believe that, Prince Jinyoung?" The princess looks at him and asks.

The prince smiles as he flips through the Hangul lettered pages of the book before closing it back up and sliding it back into the book shelf, "What do you think, princess? Is love really inevitable?"

She thinks for a minute, pondering his question that was turned back around to her. She looks at him and their eyes locked for a few mere seconds as if caught by a trance.

Princess Nalira clears her throat and focuses again before slowly nodding her head, "Yes...I think it could be."

The prince smiles nods from her response and simply says, "Interesting..."

The princess's heart began to flutter as she realized he was a little mysterious but she found him absolutely intriguing.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
A/n: Got the idea from a drama Jinyoung was in called "My Love Eundong" (the one with that girl from the Just Right MV) cuz the drama was based off (and featured in the show) from the book ^-^ watch it if you guys haven't seen it! It's rlly good!! Jinyoung's acting is amazing 😉 ofc