V.

3 Years later, Monarchies around the world began to die down as new forms of government began taking place around different parts of the world.

Prince Jinyoung and Princess Nalira were never found, but they had disappeared long enough to be safe from being in danger of monarchies.

They could now officially be regular people without anyone thinking anything else.

"Where should we travel next, Jinyoung? We've been all over Europe." Nalira asks her husband as she looked at the map with all the marked places they've ever been.

Jinyoung puts his arm around her waist and pulls her close to him, as they looked at the map together.

He points to the big country across the Atlantic Ocean, "America. Let's go to America." He tells her with a smile.

She looks up at him and smiles back with a nod, "Alrighty! I've always wanted to go to New York City anyways!"

"Then let's go there first!"

"Yay! Then Miami, Chicago, Vegas, LA-"

"Yah! Princess, one at a time." Jinyoung laughs. "I'll show you the world, I promised you that."

Nalira hugs him and looks up at him with a smile, "I know. But you keep forgetting too, my world...was always right with me, and that's you."

Jinyoung smiles at her and they both bring their lips together for a kiss.

Their love was indeed predestined, but at least they didn't have to lose each other in the end each time for it. For love truly is inevitable.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
A/n: Ah yes I know this last chapter is short but I felt weird if I didn't have this part. Cuz I also wasn't trying to make the story an angst one. I wanted a happy ending ^-^ so! Happy LATE AF birthday Nalira!! Golly girl I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so

So so so so so so so so so SO SORRY that this story is very LATE!! You know I had school :( and you knew I had to hold it back but fINALLY! I kept my promise here it is! Haha I hope it was worth the wait!! I also had writer's block with this book ...

So so so so so so so so so SO SORRY that this story is very LATE!! You know I had school :( and you knew I had to hold it back but fINALLY! I kept my promise here it is! Haha I hope it was worth the wait!! I also had writer's block with this book too because I was starting to get tired of the way I wrote the other birthday princess books and I wanted to do something a little different! Well! I did! And even though it's cheesy I think I did a good job lol. Well! I love you girlie!! 💕💕 tho you know our bias Jinyoung loves you more haha ;)

Encore une fois, joyeux anniversaire et je vous reparlerai bientôt! Je t'aime fille!
Excuse my french ;) hahaha
Sorry too soon late for puns? XD

Anyways! If you aren't Nalira thank you for checking this out! And supporting me in my works! Wether it's for friends or for not! Please leave a like and feel free to comment! :D (oh and Psst follow me if you haven't!! Haha)