III.

Princess Nalira lead the prince outside to the castle gardens, avoiding the crowd of guests still in the grand ballroom.

They walk side by side passing by numerous bushes and flowers, discussing many things.

The princess leads him to this big, white gazebo and offers the prince a spot to sit down on the bench, which he sat without hesitation.

She smiles at him, "You know why this is my favorite reading spot outside?"

"It has a nice view of the swans on the lake?" He guessed and looks at them from the distance.

She chuckles and shakes her head and goes over to the hanging blue bell flowers, "Because these are my favorite flowers, and they smell lovely when I sit next to them. These are hanging bell flowers, or 'muguets' as we call them here in France." She sits down on the bench next to them.

Prince Jinyoung slides down the bench and sits next to her, reaching over behind her to cup 3 bells with his hand. "Ah, they are lovely. I can see why now. They really compliment your complexion. It's beautiful."

Princess Nalira blushes and thanks him, loving his charming character by the minute. The prince pulls his hand back from the flowers and rests his hand next to hers on the bench.

The two sat in silence for a few minutes, admiring the sparkling ripples in the big blue lake and the peaceful white swans that swam strides in it.

The swans swam side by side each other and one of them gently wrapped their long neck around the other swan. The prince and princess smiled, seeing how in love the two were.

While the princess paid no attention, Prince Jinyoung placed his hand on top of her small one, slipping each of his fingers in between each of hers, and gently rubbing his thumb over the knuckle of her pinky finger.

Nalira's cheeks heated up quick at his gesture, but enjoyed every second of it. She turns away from the view of the lake and looks down at their hands, then looks up at him.

He smiled at her receiving a smile from her back, "You know, you're supposed to dance with the suitors at the castle."

She nods and sighs, "I know, I just don't find it fun."

"You never danced with me. I can show you dancing is fun."

Butterflies awakened in her stomach to his comment, "O-oh, you never asked."

The prince gets up from the bench, still holding her hand in his, he smiles and bows, "Princess Nalira, may I have the honors of a dance with you?"

She smiles and nods, unable to stop from blushing as he kisses the top of her hand and pulls her up off of the bench and begins waltzing with her.

They waltzed to the silent of the night, the ripples from the lake, and the beating of their hearts.

Their dance lasted for awhile but they were never tired of each other's company. In fact, they yearned for it more.

At some point their waltz slowed down and Princess Nalira rested her head on his chest.

The sweet silence was broke when Prince Jinyoung spoke up, "Have you ever been in love? Like, not just 'in love' that you wish to be with that person, but deeply in love, where you feel that separation would be such a painful experience."

"Deeply...in love?" She ponders his question but sighs when she found her answer.

"No, I...wouldn't even know what that feels like..."

The prince sighed and nodded in agreement, "Me neither...as wonderful and real as it sounds."

The two remained quiet again for a minute but then stop waltzing when Jinyoung says with a smile, "But, I believe...I'm beginning to have an idea what it feels like..."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
A/n: Oh y'all pray for Nalira cuz rn got7 is in Paris for the tour and she's very upset she can't see them :,(
Don't worry girl the timing was wrong! You'll see them one day! I can't see them this tour either but I'm sure I'll see them another time ^^