I.

April 26th, the royal birthday ball for the princess Nalira had begun.

Guests danced around the ballroom in sync with each other to the soft orchestral.

Princess Nalira stood by the dessert table which was filled with elegant and delicious deserts made nothing but with the best for her birthday.

She finished up a slice of lemon meringue birthday cake which had brought a smile on her face as she chewed the sweet goodness in her mouth.

She puts her finished plate down and wipes her yellow cake iced lips off with a napkin and proceeds to throw it away once she finishes.

She smiles and gives a thumbs up to the servers behind the table to tell them they did a good job, receiving small bows from them back for respect.

The princess turns her heel and watches the crowd of unfamiliar guests dance in her ballroom.

Parties weren't really her ideal of fun but she knew how important it was for the whole kingdom to come and celebrate her, but it just wasn't her thing.

She sighs and flattens out her bright yellow ball gown and adjusts her gold tiara from tilting on her head.

What she really wanted to do...was sneak out to the library upstairs and finish reading her book.

She looked around her and noticed how immersed the guests were in the celebration, she took that as her cue to slip out.

Grabbing the corners of her ball gown she walks swiftly through the crowd of guests and out of the ballroom corridors.

She makes her way up the grand castle steps and down the hallway to the grand library.

Princess Nalira smiles as she places her hand on the door handle and opens it, quietly slipping inside. She took a breath feeling the tension from the ball guests die down.

She goes over to her favorite reading spot and picks up the book that she had left there for later. Before she could sit down and open it for a read, she heard rustling behind a book shelf and the sound of old books falling to the marble floor tiles.

Curious, Princess Nalira slowly goes over to the book shelf and peeps her head to the side to see what could've made the books fall.

She gasps when she sees a young man on the floor, rubbing his head from what might've been a book hit. She quickly helps him get up, "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" She asks him.

Once he stands back up and flattens out his black suit, fixes his long silk black tie, and re-pins his big fancy silver suit pin that fell off his suit, the princess was lost in awe at how handsome he looked.

His pale cream skin, how soft and flawless it looked, his dark brown eyes and how they seemed to tell more stories than her books, his black silky hair and how his bangs left a parting over his right eyebrow. He was very handsome and out of everyone she's ever had to meet, she's never met someone as handsome as him.

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm alright. Thank you." He tells her and bows with respect.

"What were you doing back here?" She asks him as they help each other slide the books back into its correct spot in the book shelf.

"I felt a little bored downstairs so I thought I explore. I found this library and I was amazed at how many books were in here! I thought I pass the time by finding a book to read and I guess I bumped into this shelf and all the books fell out of place." He explains to her.

"Ah I see. The books here are amazing aren't they? I came here too feeling bored downstairs."

"Books are quite an escape! But this library is a big escape in of itself haha. So many shelving of books to get lost behind."

"True, but eh I got used to it after awhile. I navigate around here much easier than I did a few years ago."

His eyes widen, "Oh! This is your library? This is your castle?"

The princess loaded the last book onto the book shelf and smiled at him giving a nod.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, princess. I haven't been the best guest. I had no idea. I even wandered around where I'm not supposed to be. Please, forgive me."

She chuckles and stands him back up, "You don't have to apologize it's alright. I would've wandered around too. They don't really tell the guests much about me, I'm Princess Nalira."

He relaxes to her friendliness and smiles at her, "Thank you. I'm Prince Jinyoung from the kingdom of Jinhae in South Korea. A pleasure to be invited to your party!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
A/n: OMg I know it's not April 26 anymore ㅠㅡㅠ y'all know School was biting my butt like crazy!!! Ugh I'm sorry (woah what is wrong with this font -.-) anyways it might be very cheesy! But I had to make up for each month I missed hehe I had to make sure it was as cheesy and romantic as possible!!! Haha let's hope Nalira forgives me ^^;