Chapter One

I starred up into Travis’ eyes as he sung the last few lines to ‘Check Yes Juliet.’ I was mesmerised by his beautiful, long, ginger locks that he pushed away from his bright red and sweaty face.

“Run baby run, forever will be, you and me…”

He sang softly as the set came to an end. I couldn’t believe my boyfriend actually let me come to warped tour by myself. I was almost never allowed to go anywhere by myself and if I did, I was confined within a curfew. I hated my life and I hated the way I lived it, especially when I am with my boyfriend. I wish I could escape, but I am too scared to leave because he has already threatened to kill me with his loaded mini gun he kept in his gun safe. It was a hot day here in Los Angeles and I started to regret my decision of wearing black skinny jeans with boots, but I knew that the idea of wearing it was to avoid any unwanted attention from other people who I didn’t want to know my past or even my present. I started to feel my stomach growl so I walked over to the tent where the corn dogs were sold and used my remaining $2.50 to buy my hunger away. After buying my corn dog, I spotted a huge line coming from the ‘King Travis Clothing’ tent. “Travis must be doing a signing,” I thought to myself. “Wait! The Travis Clark is doing a signing?!” I thought to myself again. I put two and two together and ran straight for the tent. The line was super long. Like at least three hours and thirty minutes long. I decided to sit down and rest my head because I started to feel very hot and tired. I began to feel very uncomfortable so I decided to take a small nap on the ground whilst the line was growing smaller.

---

[ABOUT 4 HOURS LATER]

“Excuse me, are you ok? Can you hear me?” I heard a soft voice say.

---

 a/n- sorry for the really long and boring intro. I just had to get it started. I'm still kind of new with this hwole fan fiction thing so please tell me if I need to improve on something.  chapter two is coming soo guys, more like in a few hours!