Chapter Two

[CONTINUED FROM CHAPTER ONE]

Excuse me, are you ok? Can you hear me?” I heard a soft voice say.

I screamed with a fright as I woke up from my bad dream.

“I’m sorry to wake you. You were just lying there, I thought you were dead!”  The voice said in a more relaxed tone of voice.

I rolled onto my right-hand side to see a young man with long red hair sitting next to me.  My vision was blurred and I began to stress. The man put his hand on my forehead to gauge my temperature. I started to go into a full-blown panic attack as I felt two strong arms reach under my knees and under my neck.

“Don’t worry; I am going to find help for you!” The man said in a panicked voice as he ran me towards the medical room on the site. By this point I could not breathe properly and I had tears running down my face uncontrollably. I could tell in the man’s voice that he was very concerned about me.  He laid me down on the bed in the medical room as the nurse began to examine me. The nurse placed a cold towel on my forehead as she reached for the thermometer and the stethoscope. I felt a warm hand grab my hand when I heard a quiet, sad voice start to sing the lyrics to ‘Just Keep Breathing.’

When heaven seems so far away

And dreams are just a memory

Without the dark the light won't show

Remember that you're not alone

When you watch the world just turn away

And break the promises it makes

When love is all too hard to hold

Just take a breath and let it go

Whoa, whoa

Whoa, whoa

Whoa, whoa

Just keep breathing, breathing, breathing.

The hand slid away from mine and the stethoscope reached my heart. My heart was beating very quickly and I began to panic again. I began to feel dizzy and had disturbed visions. I screamed out for help and everyone in the room started to freak out again. My arms and legs began to move uncontrollably when I felt myself pass out. Finally I was at peace and I was no longer in pain.

[TRAVIS’ POINT OF VIEW]

“I’m so sorry to be telling you this, Travis, but she has had a seizure.” The nurse explained to me as I held the girls’ hand.  This was horrible, I had not even met this girl yet but I had already taken her with me to help.

“What do we do now?” I asked stressing.

“We wait for the ambulance to come and run a few more tests on her, okay?” The nurse replied.

As the nurse left the room, I stayed by this girls side until she woke. I sat their holding her hand softly whilst rubbing small circles around her thumb. She looked so peaceful and happy compared to how she was 10 minutes ago. I heard a small grunt and I looked over to see that her eyes were opening. Her bright blue eyes lit up with light as she began to wake up after her scene.

“Who are you? Where am I? What am I doing here? What is happening to me?” asked the girl very confused.

“My name is Travis. You are in the medical room at Warped Tour. You are sick and resting. The ambulance is coming to help you.” I managed to spit out as tears filled her eyes. “I’m so sorry.”

The ambulance soon arrived and I decided to go with her because she needed someone for support seeing that she was alone with nobody coming to find her in the heat of all this drama. On the way to the hospital, I decided to text the rest of the boys in our group chat to explain to them what is going on. T= Travis D= Danny Ch= Charles C= Coley H=Hunter

T= Hey guys, I am at the hospital right now. I witnessed a girl having a seizure and she was all alone.

Ch= Man, you don’t even know this girl, she could be a murderer.

D= Chill out Charles, he is just trying to help.

T= I will keep you guys updated on when I will be back. Thank God we have two days off!

 I walked up and down the hallways of the emergency room waiting for the nurses to let me in to see her. I was still unsure of her name and circumstance and I really wanted to know.

“Travis Clark, you are allowed to see Kamryn.” One of the nurses said. 

---

a/n- what do you think will happen when Kamryn see's that Travis walked into her hospital room? sorry the chapter is so long. This chapter took a while and I am pretty proud of it.