My purest angel

The dizzy boy smiled at his boyfriend with all the love he carries in his heart. "Thank you so much babe." Chanyeol placed the warm soup together with hot potatos carefully on Baekhyun's lap, he took the warm bread and ripped it in pieces, dabbing it in the soup. "Be careful, it's hot." Chanyeol warned and Baekhyun nodded with a smile and continued to eat. He felt an amazing taste lingering on his tongue, he really needed that.

"Who told you to get outside without a jacket, Baekhyun?"

"No one, but there was homeless person and the dog looked like freezing and you know, Chanyeol, animals never lie."

Chanyeol only smiled at the stupid action if his boyfriend. He felt like squishing him and his soft, naive heart to death. How could someone resist something as innocent as Baekhyun. "You could've taken my car"

"But then you would have to walk home in the dark" Baekhyun said and coughed.

Chanyeol walked to the kitchen and placed a tea bag in the cup which was filled with hot water, he still didn't know how he could forget to make Baekhyun a tea as well, Baekhyun loves tea. The black tea was his favourite since both of them went to turkey. He waited three minutes until the water turned into a dark red, Chanyeol added two spoons of sugar just like Baekhyun preferred it, for Chanyeol it was important to remember little things like that. He walked back to the room and saw Baekhyun on the phone, still eating his now lukewarm soup.

"Here your tea" Chanyeol said and placed the tea on the little bedside table. "Thanks babe" Baekhyun whispered.

"Yes, don't worry, I'm fine.", Baekhyun giggled. "Okay, I'll tell him, see you later then, bye!", he took the phone and ended the phone call.

"Who was that?"

"My boyfriend."

"Oh and what's what he wants you to say?"

"That you should bring me soup every morning"

"Ahh what a caring boyfriend," Chanyeol complimented in a sarcastic way. "Why doesn't he do it himself?."

"Good question." Baekhyun laughed. "It was your mother, she was worried and want us to visit her and your father, is that fine with you?"

Chanyeol stood up and walked over to the table which was in front of the window, he took a little notice book and scrolled through it with his finger. When he found the information he needed he nodded.

"It's fine I only work til four, since I only have to control some files"

"Great! I missed your parents!" Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun and kissed his temple before getting ready to work.

At home Baekhyun got already dressed and waited at the door. Chanyeol opened the door and received a tight hug from his small lover. Baekhyun looked up and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck.

"Did you wait here the whole time?"

"No," Baekhyun shook his head. "Only the last thirty minutes."

Chanyeol chuckled and tightened his grip at Baekhyun's waist and kissed him passionately, feeling Baekhyun's smile against his lips. Chanyeol broke the kiss but soon felt another peck, he loved the way Bekhyun couldn't get enough of his kisses. "Let's go shall we?" Baekhyun nodded.

Baekhyun couldn't sit still on the car seat, he loved visiting Chanyeol's parents. They gave him so much attention and love, they were funny and also amusing and the best thing is that they supported their relationship from the beginning.