Our trip to neverland.

A week later

"Luggage?"

"Yes" Chanyeol nodded.

"Passport?"

An other nod from the taller male.

"Kiss?"

Chanyeol smirked and leaned closer to his boyfriend kissing him softly. It didn't even seem like a second that their lips met. Baekhyun pouted. "Another one!" He asked like a little child and stepped on his tip toes, eyes closed, but the only thing he felt was a wet tongue softly roaming against his lips.

"Ew, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun cringed while laughing out loud. "Let's go already, pervert."

After fourty-five minutes driving they reached the airport. There they placed their luggage on the conveyor. Baekhyun was clinging on Chanyeol's left arm, not leaving his side. Here and there Baekhyun could here comments. Moreover they were positive, making Baekhyun happy.

In the plane Baekhyun felt asleep on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Babe, wake up." Chanyeol poked his boyfriend. "Baekhyun" he whispered but when the smaller one wasn't standing up Chanyeol blew cold air against his sensitive neck.

"Mh. ." Baekhyun stretched his body.

They walked out of the airport and drove to their hotel. Baekhyun looked out of the window while the taxi driver was driving. Everything looked so beautiful, the air felt fresh. Slowly a hand was creeping up on Baekhyun's thigh. He looked to his right, seeing Chanyeol innocently looking out of the window while his hand was moving towards Baekhyun's croatch.

Baekhyun pressed his lips to a thin line and pinched Chanyeol's hand.

"Ouch!" He yelped.

"Everything okay, Sir?"

Chanyeol coughed. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you" Chanyeol thanked the taxi driver.

At the hotel Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun. "What was that?"

"Stop being a pervert in public, Mr. Park. We are here for business." Baekhyun said and walked into the hotel hall, sarcastically swinging his hips in his tight jeans.

"Business, my ass." Chanyeol said and bit his lips. The hotel had everything they needed, it doesn't seem like a four star hotel at all. Of course Chanyeol would've ordered a five star hotel as well but since it was only a sleep oppurtunity they onlt needed clean beds.

"Mr. Park!" Baekhyun shouted and waved in the air. Chanyeol only smiled while shaking his head and walked over to his boyfriend.

They checked in and walked in to their hotel room. "Where is my room?" Baekhyun asked.

"Mr. Byun, there were no free rooms, we need to sleep in one." Chanyeol played along Baekhyun's play. Obviously Chanyeol booked the room for the both of them.

"Oh no, I can't to this. Sleeping in the same room as my boss?" Baekhyun tried to sound disgusted but smiled.

Chanyeol nodded and walked over to Baekhyun who was now looking out of the window. "Since we are alone here, were no one can see us," Chanyeol began to speak and grabbed Baekhyun's wrist, turning him around by pulling him against his body. "How about a little boss and employee affair?" Chanyeol's deep voice filled the room, giving the employee goosebumps all over his body.

Baekhyun opened his mouth to speak but was stopped when Chanyeol threw him with on push on the bed, climbing on him.

"Mr. Park, I don't think we should to this."